Back in 1922, Anandabazar Patrika, the most successful and popular Bengali newspaper running today, was introduced by the ABP Group. It was then known as the “Voice Of Bengal”. People give more preference to Anandabazar Patrika newspaper when they want to target the Bengali speaking audience in West Bengal. With a circulation of approximately 15 lakhs all throughout Bengal, Anandabazar Patrika newspaper tops the chart among Bengali newspapers. Anandabazar Patrika is read mostly in the Bengali households. It upholds the culture and tradition of Bengal. The newspaper has become popular for having classified advertisement sections in the categories such as matrimonial, recruitment, property, obituary, travel, astrology, tender, public notice and many more.
Anandabazar Patrika newspaper is circulated in whole of Bengal and other parts of the country
- North Bengal – Malda, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, South & North Dinajpur, Alipurduar, Cooch Bihar
- South Bengal – North & South 24 Parganas & Hooghly, Howrah, Bankura, Birbhum, Purulia, Nadia, Murshidabad
Why to select Anandabazar Patrika?
The reasons to select Anandabazar Patrika for advertisement are listed below:
- Anandabazar is highest circulated Bengali daily in West Bengal and also in capital cities like Mumbai and Delhi
- Most of the Bengali speaking audience relies on Anandabazar Patrika for daily classified advertisements.
- Anandabazar Patrika newspaper is equally popular in the rural areas of West Bengal.
- Anandabazar Patrika classifieds are published daily.
- Type of Advertisements in Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper:
- Text Classified Advertisements – These are the simple form of classified ads that are placed in the newspaper and are quite economical. The ad text is in simple run on line format and consists of a few words and lines. The costing is based on the number of characters used in the ad matter unlike other newspapers that charge on the basis of number of words and number of lines. There are ad enhancers to highlight the ad text for making the ad text more appealing to the readers. These enhancements include Screen, Tick, Bold, Background color. Classified Texts Ads can only be placed in the classified section of the newspaper. The minimum characters accepted in ABP classified ad is 130 characters (including space). The ads are published in the classified page “Ityadi”.
- Display Classified Advertisements – These ads are published in box format and can be designed with images, logos, preferred fonts and colors. These ads are more attractive and of high visibility. They are charged on the basis of per sq cm. The minimum size of Classified Display in Anandabazar Patrika is 2.8 cm (Width) X 5 cm (Height). The height of the design can be modified as per ad matter. Multiple column ads can also be availed in the sizes of 5.8 cm (width) x 5 cm (height) – Double Column, 8.8 cm (Width) x 5 cm (Height) – Triple column. The height of the advertisement can always be modified as per requirement. The ads are published in the classified page “Ityadi”.
- Display Advertisements – These are the advertisements which are published in the preferred newspaper sections other than the classifieds. These are higher in price and can be published in both Black & White and Color. The charging is done on the basis if per sq cm. The minimum ad size accepted is 4 cm (Width) and 4 cm (Height) and can be modified according to the requirement. This small size is accepted in any page other than the front page. The minimum size allowed in the front page is 12 cm (Width) and 20 cm (height) and the ad needs to be in color only.
Different type of Classified Ad Categories :
- Matrimonial- Matrimonial or marriage ads are published on every sunday. They are published under the section “ABP Weddings” in the classified page, Ityadi. Matrimonial ads can be published in both Classified Text and Classified Display formats.
- Marriage Bureau – Marriage Bureau ads are published on every sunday like matrimonial ads, accepted both in Classified Text and Classified Display formats.
- Property – Property ads comprises property for sale, property for rent/ lease or property for buying. Property ads are published on all days. Weekday Property ads are placed under the “Real Estate” section while Sunday Property ads are placed under the section “Sompotti”.These ads can be placed both in Classified Text and Classified Display format.
- Recruitment – Recruitment ads comprises Situation Vacant and Situation wanted ads. Situation Wanted ads are cheaper than the Situation Vacant ads. Recruitments are accepted on all days, however, recruitment ads on Sundays are more expensive than that of weekdays. Sunday Recruitment classified ads are placed under a section called “Chakri” in the classified page,Ityadi. On the weekdays, the classified ads are placed in Page 2. They are accepted both in Classified Text and Classified Display formats.
- Business- Business ads are published every day of the week on the classified page called Ityadi, formerly known as One Stop. The ads are accepted both in Classified Text and Classified Display formats.
- Personal- The personal ads are basically known as Non Commercial ads comprising Birthday ads, Appeal, Annaprasan, Upanayan, Marriage Anniversary, Death related, Missing, Change of Name ads, Lost & Found ads All the ads can either be placed in Classified Text or Classified Display format. They are published everyday.
- Commercial Personal – All kinds of notice ads (company notice, legal notice, marriage notice, Share Certificate Lost) comes under the Commercial Personal section. Tender ads are also a form of Non Commercial ads. All the ads can either be placed in Classified Text or Classified Display format. They are published everyday.
- Vehicles – The automobile ads are published under the section “Gari” of the Ityadi page. They can be placed only on Sundays. The ads consist of 2 wheelers, 4 wheelers for purchase/sale and can be placed in both Classified Text and Classified Display format. There are a special section called Udyog where an automobile can be placed in Classified Display format only. The publishing day is Monday.
- Education – Education ads are published every day of the week on the classified page called Ityadi. The ads are accepted both in Classified Text and Classified Display formats.
- Travel– Travel ads are published only on Sundays under the section “Berano” in the Ityadi classified page, mandatory with Telegraph newspaper. The Travel ad needs to be a combo package both in Anandabazar Patrika and Telegraph newspaper. They can be placed both in Classified Text and Classified Display formats.
- Astrology – Astrology ads are published every day of the week on the classified page Ityadi. The ads are accepted both in Classified Text and Classified Display formats.
Fixed size options are also available for many categories such as Recruitment, Education, Astrology, Obituary, Remembrance and many more. You can check all the details from the Anandabazar Patrika Classified page.
ABP Classified Ad Booking Steps:
- Visit Anandabazar Patrika Classified page
- Select your preferred ad category
- Choose your preferred location/ package
- Select sub category for better visibility and response
- Compose your ad text (You can place your ad in Bengali as well as in English)
- Select the publishing date
- Preview your ad booking details
- Make Payment
releaseMyAd, being the most trusted platform for online classified ad booking in ABP Classified section, helps you to get all the rates and packages details in one single click. It offers lowest discount packages and special offers which are very easy to avail. So what are you waiting for? Visit the Anandabazar Classified page and start booking your ad in very quick and easy steps.
For more questions, we are one call away. Reach out to us at 9830629298 (call/ WhatsApp) or send us your query at email@example.com. We are always there to make your booking experience simpler and better!