Newspaper advertisement is the oldest way of advertising and considered to be more authentic among the advertisers. Though the internet has bloomed widely among the new and mid-age generation, still now 70% of Indian population prefers newspaper advertisements.Newspaper is the first choice for the 50 plus or older generation and semi educated class who are not so exposed to social media and internet.
When you think of booking an advertisement, what are the thoughts which come to your mind? For me, its how to book it and what the cost of an advertisement is. For the first question there is an instant one stop answer named releaseMyAd which is the number one advertisement booking portal in India. You can book any advertisement like matrimonial, recruitment, business property, personal in any of your preferred newspapers all over India by our online booking service. releaseMyAd provides online chat service which anyone can avail for any booking related assistance by visiting their website. Moreover, we have our customer care executives, from whom you can always get assistance regarding designing the ad matter, selecting the proper newspaper and the release date. Also, they can help you out if you are stuck in the payment process.
releaseMyAd provides ad rates which are best in the industry. Though there are some factors that affect newspaper ad cost.Here I am trying to discuss some of them:
- Ad Size: One of the obvious factors which affect most in ad cost is the size of your ad. When you look at a paper, you will see it is divided into columns. Your newspaper ads are sized according to a very set formula: a certain number of columns wide and a certain number of centimetres long. Multiplying the two numbers together will give you the number of “column centimetre” of your ad, which determines the ad’s cost.
If it is a normal classified text ad which runs in standard text format. It will be charged by either character, word or lines. If it is classified display then it will be charged on the basis of per sqcm. Cost will be a little higher because it is more visually appealing than classified text ads. Here one can add a customized font, logo or image to make the ad visually more effective for the target readers. Display ads are the most extravagant form of advertising in newspapers. It is also charged per sqcm. Display ads can be published on any page and can occupy any amount of space in a specific newspaper.
- Insertion: Ad cost depends on another factor which is insertion, i.e; how many times you want to publish your ad in the paper which resembles frequency of your advertisement. It is always not necessary that an one-time published ad will be more cost effective than a multiple insertion ad because releaseMyAd provides an enormous number of packages, discounts and offers depending on the terms and condition of the ad booking.
- Enhancements: Applying enhancements in your advertisement will cost you little extra though it is the best possible way to grab readers attention towards a particular ad. There are various kinds of enhancements applicable in various newspapers like Color, image, logo, language translation, bold, underline etc. These enhancements have a way of popping and drawing the reader’s eye to the advertisement, so you usually get what you pay for.
- Page preference: It is actually applicable in case of display ads. It goes without saying that the first page ad will be costliest than an ad published in any other page. There are different sizes in respect of page, i.e; Full page, half page, quarter page etc.
- Circulation: Circulation is a count of how many copies of a particular publication are distributed. Circulation is one of the principal factors used to set advertising rates.
For example, The Audit Bureau of Circulations shows that the largest read local language newspapers are Dainik Bhaskar (with 4.320 million readers) and Dainik Jagran (with 3.410 million readers), both published in Hindi. The Times of India is the most widely read English language newspaper ( 3.029 million), followed by Malayala Manorama (2.370 million), published in malayalam. Anandabazar Patrika is a Bengali language newspaper with a circulation rate of 1.075 million.
- Edition: In a particular newspaper ad rate can vary according to edition, i.e; geographic area or place.For example Property ad in Times of India, Delhi will cost more than Times of India, Agra Edition.
- Readership: Readership is an estimate of how many readers a publication has. The more readership a newspaper has, the cost of advertising in the same will be higher. Anandabazar Patrika which is the leading Bengali language vernacular in West Bengal has a very high readership and circulation and therefore, publishing an ad in any column of Anandabazar Patrika is much higher than other Bengali newspapers of the region.
- Category: Newspaper ad rate depends on another very important factor i,e; category.Different rates are applicable for different categories like Matrimony, recruitment, business, property, personal etc.
For more information feel free to call at our helpline number 9830629298 or write us to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also seek help by chatting with our customer care agents by visiting the website.