In the 19th century, Telugu weddings usually lasted for 16 days, however now, the period has been cut short to only two or three days. In most south Indian weddings, the muhurtham is in the morning although it is close to midnight for the Telugu weddings. Telugu weddings have a pre-wedding ceremony called Snathakam. In this unique ceremony, the groom is made to wear the holy silver thread which marks his transformation from a bachelor to a mature family man.
Posting wedding advertisements in newspapers is still a prevalent approach to finding a suitable life partner. To publish a Telugu community matrimonial ad, you need to find the most prominent newspapers in your area. Eenadu, Sakshi, Vaartha, Namasthe Telangana, AndhraJyothy, and Suryaa are the most desirable options for your matrimonial ads.
- Eenadu – In 1974, this Telugu language newspaper had begun with a circulation of 4,000 copies. It was first launched from Visakhapatnam and later expanded to other regions. In its initial stages, Eenadu wasn’t able to sell more than 3,000 copies in a week. Later, when a new set of directors were recruited, its course changed completely which led to what it is today.
You can choose your matrimonial ad from a wide range of discount packages. Eenadu publishes your matrimonial ads on Sunday and for that, you need to book your ad two days before. This newspaper is circulated in various regions of Andhra Pradesh and across Chennai and Karnataka. The ad cost will be in the range of Rs 715- Rs 2300 per five lines.
- Sakshi – A unique fact about this newspaper is that every day it prints a picture of Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy on the top left corner of the newspaper. Among all the locations available in Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad city has the highest number of circulations which is around 276,486 copies. Apart from some specific locations in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka this paper has circulation in Delhi, Mumbai, and Chennai as well. The ad cost is as low as Rs 90 per 4 lines in Delhi. In other locations, the ad cost is in the range of Rs 100- Rs 1430 per 4 lines. Sunday is your ad display day and you need to complete all the booking procedures two days before your request.
- Vaartha – In Telugu the word ‘Vaartha’ means news. Launched in 1996, this newspaper claims to be the first Telugu daily newspaper in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh to use information technology. This newspaper has circulation across a wide region. Warangal, Tirupati, Hyderabad, Nellore, Vijaywada are some of the available locations. For Vaartha you can expect your matrimonial ads on Sunday and two days is the booking deadline. You will incur a cost in the range of Rs 75- Rs 310 per 5 lines.
- Namasthe Telangana – Started in 2011, this newspaper is run by Telangana Publications Pvt. Limited. It has circulation only in Hyderabad. The cost for a classified text ad is Rs 680/4 lines while it is Rs 9,387(3.5 x 3 cm) for a classified display ad. The ad publishing day is the same as the above-mentioned newspapers and for that, you need to complete your booking by Saturday that week.
- Andhra Jyothy – Founded in 1960, AndhraJyothy happens to be one the oldest running Telugu- language daily newspaper. There are numerous locations available for this newspaper and the cost varies accordingly. For matrimonial ads this newspaper charges in the range of Rs 150- Rs 700 per 4 lines. You can get your ad posted on Sunday and the booking deadline is the same as Eenadu.
- Suryaa – In terms of ad cost, compared to the above newspapers Surya appears to be an extravagant choice for your matrimonial ads. For the Hyderabad edition, you are charged at the rate of Rs 4800/8 lines while it will cost you Rs 1360/8 lines for Nalgonda and Nellore editions. You can choose your most preferred location from the available list. To get your ad displayed on Sunday edition you must book your ad by Friday that week.
For more details, you can contact us at 9830629298 or you can write to us at our official email id firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.