Marathi has the third largest number of native speakers in India, after Hindi and Bengali. It is mostly spoken by around 83.1 million Marathi people of Maharashtra. Currently, Maharashtra has 25 native lingual newspapers. If you are from any of the cities of Maharashtra, for eg, Nagpur, and want to place an advertisement in Marathi daily but could not decide which newspaper will be best suited for you, here I am trying to discuss some of them according to their circulation and readership.
- Lokmat: It has a circulation of approximately 18 million. Extremely popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa, it is considered to be the No. 1 regional language daily. Because of its wide reach, Lokmat is also the most preferred advertising medium. It is distributed in Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Goa, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Pune, Akola,Delhi, Jalgaon, Mumbai, Nashik and Solapur.
To check out the best ad rates of Marathi newspapers visit the official page of releaseMyAd which is the no 1 online advertising portal. You will get your preferred newspaper, edition and categories listed there in a very much understandable way.To know more about advertising in newspaper click on the link- https://www.releasemyad.com/newspaper-display-booking/language/marathi .
- Maharashtra Times: Owned by the largest media house in India, Times Group, Maharashtra Times has the second highest readership in Mumbai. It is the ninth-most circulated daily newspaper in India. It is circulated in Aurangabad, Myumbai, Nashik, Kolhapur, Nagpur and Pune.
Classified text, classified display and display are the 3 formats of newspaper advertisements. Classified text is a standard running text format charged as per character or word or lines. In Classified display, one can add image, logo, different fonts etc which is more eye catchy than classified text. And Display can be of any size and publish in any newspaper page. Classified display and Display both are charged per sqcm basis. For best rates of Maharashtra Times visit our page and select the specific newspaper. releaseMyAd also provides packages and offers which are best in the industry.
- Loksatta: Loksatta, published by Indian Express group, is circulated in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Thane, Palghar, Ahmednagar, Amravati, Aurangabad and Nashik. In Loksatta advertisements are published in different categories like Matrimony, Recruitment, Business, Property, Service, personal, Public Notice, Education Astrology etc which are listed at our website page.
- Sakal: Sakal ranks among the top 10 language dailies of India and is the largest circulated Marathi newspaper. Sakal is the highest circulated and the most sold newspaper in Maharashtra with a daily circulation of approximately 1.3 million. It is published in the cities of Pune, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Sangli, Nashik, Aurangabad, Nanded, Parbhani, Solapur, Nagpur, Satara, Akola and Jalgaon.It runs one of the largest Marathi websites, eSakal, which reaches to 300,000 Internet users across the globe.
Publishing an advertisement in marathi newspapers in 3 steps away through releaseMyAd.
- Selecting the newspaper, edition and category
- Composing the ad matter with specific tools
- Selecting the release date and lastly payment.
- Pudhari: Pudhari is a popular Marathi daily, printed in three centers and distributed in Maharashtra, Goa and North Karnataka. It is the leader in Kolhapur and Western Maharashtra and the third-largest Marathi newspaper daily in the entire state of Maharashtra.Alongside Satyawadi, it is one of the two oldest surviving newspapers in the state.
Our customer care executives are always there to help you if you face any problem regarding booking or payment.You chat with our agents from our website page which is open 24*7.Or feel free to call or whatsapp at our helpline number 9830629298 or write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.