Launched on 3rd November 1838, the Times of India is the third-largest English language newspaper owned by Bennett & Coleman. It is one of the most popular newspapers and is widely recognized across the country. Holding the baton of good content, quality news and unprejudiced write-ups, The Times of India is well-accepted, nationwide.
Distributed across 500 cities in India, it is the second-largest selling English language newspaper in our country. Back in the 20th century, Lord Curzon had tagged The Times of India as the ‘leading paper in Asia’ and even today, it continues to remain the most well-known newspaper brand. It does not limit its content boundaries thereby catering to all age-groups. From lifestyle, entertainment, politics, sports, international, edutainment and more, it sure caters to the distinctive news requirements of its readers.
Given its performance and stature, Times of India sure has an upper hand when compared to other newspapers. It’s the perfect choice for your classified bookings as it will effectively deliver results with its enhanced visibility, coverage and amassed readership. With Times Of India classified ads, you will be able to reach out to a larger age group, its loyal readership and a greater segment of the country. It’s all embracive reportage and non-negotiable quality has surely left its mark on its readers’ minds.
To leverage Times of India’s audience, all you have to do is book your ad with releaseMyAd- India’s most renowned online ad booking website . With a lucid procedure and a well-optimized website that doesn’t require you to be a digital ninja, it helps you get rid of your ad booking woes. Just click, compose and pay! Follow these detailed steps to make your classified booking with releaseMyAd.
- To book your classified via releaseMyAd- click here- https://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/classified/Times-of-India-Newspaper-Ad
- Select the category (matrimonial, recruitment, to rent, to let etc)
- Select the ad type- display/text, click on the most suitable package.
- You will be redirected to the composition section where you either choose a template or design your ad with our professionals. Upload content and get going.
- Finally, select the date of publishing, make your payment and await your ad!
- For any support or technical query- our executives are available to guide you. Just call 09830629298 or email at email@example.com.
Don’t worry about your ad publishing because releaseMyAd has you sorted. Turn to releaseMyAd for the Times of India classified ad booking.