Booking a lost and found advertisement in midday with releaseMyAd is as easy as taking a walk in a park! Lets us see why & how you would consider giving a lost & found ad in a midday newspaper.
- Why Lost & Found?
Lost & found ad is the second most popular category coming under personal column. Let me walk you through an example as to why would you give a lost & found advertisement. Suppose you have lost your class 10 mark sheet when you were travelling in a local train. You appeal to the authorized education board say CBSE to issue you a duplicate of the lost mark sheet. The board asks you to file an FIR and a newspaper ad stating that you have lost the original mark sheet. This helps the board know that you have genuinely lost your said mark sheet and if anyone else finds it cannot misuse it in any form as it becomes invalid and the duplicate issued to you becomes the new original valid document.
Under such circumstances, you would have to give a lost & found ad in a newspaper.
For more details visit: https://midday.releasemyad.com/rates/lost-and-found
- Documents Required / How To Apply
Lost & Found in Midday newspaper can be given using any of the following documents.
- FIR copy
- General Diary (GD)
- Notarized Affidavit.
You can easily go to the nearest police station where you lost your item(s) and tell them you want to file an FIR or a GD for the lost item. They will guide you through the rest. Nowadays you can also file an FIR online. Just go to the respective police station website, for example, the Mumbai police station and follow the instructions. Apart from this, you can also opt for a notarized affidavit stating the item(s) you have lost.
- Execute the Affidavit on a Stamp Paper of Denomination of Rs. 10/- or as per the prescribed stamp duty as per your state.
- Make the Affidavit attest and sealed by the Notary Public.
Make sure any of the above documents you are providing is not more than 6months old.
- releaseMyAd, online ad booking platform
Started in 2009, releaseMyAd brought a revolution in the world of ad booking. It is the very first of its kind fully digital platform where you can easily book ad in a variety of newspapers, radio, tv and even the new trend in town social media platforms.
All leading newspapers circulating throughout India are listed under releaseMyAd. Offering advertisers a variety of options to choose from catering to their audience, geographical area and ad type. All this made it convenient from the comfort of your home. Only internet connectivity is all you need and rest is done by our excellent task force working to provide you with the best service.
Worried about it being costly? Don’t worry it is also affordable. Several discounted user-friendly packages and offers make your booking experience cost-effective as well as cost-saving!
- Format / Sample
A lost & found Ad should consist of
- Your name
- Detailed information about the item or items you have lost
- Your full address
- Your contact details(optional, if the full address is given)
- Composing Tips
- Ad matter is preferred start with “I”
- Items lost should be mentioned in ad matter
- A phone number is preferred to be mentioned in ad matter for better response
- Selecting proper enhancement, if any
- Count the number of words in ad matter properly
- Lastly, the information provided in ad matter should be as per the document provided.
- Ad Booking Steps
- Contact Details:
Still not sure whether to book a Lost & Found ad in Midday or any other newspaper?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 09830629298.