The Times of India classified section is also known as Times Interact. It is one of the most widely read newspaper classified pages in India. Many advertisers throughout the years have been able to promote their business, sell or rent their property, recruit employees and marry off their son and daughter with the help of advertising in Times Interact section. Having a readership of 1.5 crores throughout India, The Times of India classified section, Times Interact, reaches every nook and corner of the country.
There are, however, few points to be kept in mind while advertising on Times Interact which will lead to a successful ad campaign and reach out to the target audience rather than get lost among all other ads in the classified page.
- Selection of correct newspaper edition or package: Much depends upon the selection of correct edition and package otherwise the advertisement will not reach out to the correct audience. The advertiser should decide first which location he wants to target with his advertisement and then he should opt for the proper edition which reaches that particular location. The Times of India offers various discounted packages covering different locations. If the advertiser is looking forward to reaching out to multiple locations then carefully choosing one of the discounted packages can optimise the advertising cost.
- Crisp advertisement text: Often, one of the simplest of Classified Text Ads can generate an unprecedented response. All depends upon a good ad text which can capture the attention of the audience. An ideal ad text should contain details of the product, service, business or person in case of a matrimonial or situation vacant ad. The description should be brief and to the point. The USP should be mentioned in the ad text which will attract the readers. Most important of all the contact details should be there in the ad text along with time to contact preferably so that the advertiser does not miss out a single enquiry.
- Proper Category and Sub-Category selection: It is observed that most of the time advertisers take the selection of category and sub-category casually. While in Times of India classified, choosing the appropriate category is mandatory so that ads can be properly segregated in the Times Interact section but opting with the correct sub-category lets the readers zero in on the required column and find the advertisement. Usually, a reader does not go through the entire classified page but just checks the column which is relevant to him/ her and therefore it is very much important to choose proper, appropriate category and sub-category so that an ad campaign can be a success.
- Highlight the advertisement: The Times of India provides various options to highlight and enhance an advertisement. These Special Enhancements are in the form of Colour background, Tick, Screen and Run on Display which allows an ad to be underlined and made bold. These enhancements bring an advertisement to the spotlight and among the clutter, these can easily grab the attention of the reader. If an advertiser is placing a Classified Display ad, he/ she should ensure that the colour scheme is eye-catching and not bland. Bigger font size in Classified Display ads also helps engage the reader’s attention.
- Selecting the proper focus date: All categories of ads in TOI classifieds have a focus day of the week. Except for the matrimonial section which publishes only on Sundays all other categories publish every day of the week but there is a focus day on which the emphasis is given to a particular category and generally the readers’ lookout for ads related to that category on that day of the week. Property focus day is Saturday, Recruitment focus day is Wednesday and the focus day of Education ads is Monday. Advertisers must ensure to release their ads on these focus days which will lead to reaching out to the most relevant and targeted audience.
If these basic points are kept in mind while advertising on Times of India classifieds, then the best benefits can be reaped from the smallest ad. On the releaseMyAd self-serve portal, an advertiser is guided with all these details so that he/ she can book an ad and the ROI is high. releaseMyAd is an authorized booking partner of Times of India classifieds and has more than a decade of experience in the advertising industry.For more details about TOI classified ad booking, you can click on https://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/tariff/Times-of-India-Classifieds-Advertisement-Rate-Card or reach out to Call/ WhatsApp number: 9830629298. You may also drop an email detailing your query to email@example.com. 24*7 Live Chat support is available on the website for instant response.