Synonymous with excellence in English language journalism in India, The Times of India is one of the icons of Indian media. The newspaper is owned and published by Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. – known more popularly as The Times Group – and it is one of India’s most respected news publications. Not surprisingly, The Times of India is the largest selling English language newspaper in the world!
The Times of India was founded in the year 1838, and today, the newspaper enjoys a prestigious reputation both in India and abroad for its exemplary standards of journalism and reporting.
On an average day, it is estimated that there are more than 2.8 million copies of the newspaper in circulation across the length and breadth of the country. The Times of India is the oldest English language newspaper in India and the second-oldest Indian newspaper that is still in continuous publication since its first edition was published in the year of its foundation. In fact, The Times of India was declared by the BBC to be one of the world’s top 6 best newspapers in the year 1991.
Having established itself as a leader in the field of journalism and news reporting, The Times of India commands respect both in India and abroad. It is renowned for its high quality reporting of news from across India and from around the world. The newspaper’s rigorously high standard of English has made it a benchmark in India.
In view of its wide reach and popularity, you can reach out to your target audience more easily by booking The Times of India classifieds. It is well known that the classifieds section in a newspaper is an excellent location to place your ads as they are conveniently arranged on the basis of ad category. Classified ads are not only easy to book but they are cost-effective and a practical solution to your advertising needs. This is what makes them popular among individuals and business owners alike.
That being said, book your TOI classified through releaseMyAd and reach out to your desired audience in the location of your choice. releaseMyAd is India’s largest self-service online ad booking platform with more than a decade of experience in the advertising industry. releaseMyAd has gained valuable experience and rich expertise over the years and offers you an ad booking service like no other. With its strategic ad placement techniques and a strong network of advertising partners located across the country, releaseMyAd is proud to guarantee you the lowest rates for all your advertising requirements.
The Times of India is easily one of the most recognisable names when it comes to English language journalism in India. An immensely respected newspaper, it is not all that surprising that The Times of India is the world’s largest selling English language daily newspaper.
The Times of India is owned and published by Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd., which is more popularly known as The Times Group. The newspaper was founded in the year 1838 and, over its illustrious 181-year history, has become one of the most iconic news brands in India with an extraordinary readership both in India and abroad.
With more than 2.8 million copies of the newspaper in circulation across the country on any given day, The Times of India commands an extremely large and loyal readership. The Times of India is the oldest English language newspaper in the country and the second-oldest Indian newspaper that is still continuously published since the year of its foundation. In the year 1991, the BBC declared The Times of India to be one of the world’s top 6 best newspapers.
According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, The Times of India is the country’s third most circulated newspaper and the 9th most circulated newspaper in the world. The newspaper is widely praised for its high quality journalism and exemplary standards of reporting. The Times of India extensively covers events happening in India and across the world.
It’s no surprise that The Times of India classifieds are hugely popular among individuals and business owners alike to reach out to their respective audiences. The newspaper’s easy availability in cities, towns and villages across India makes it among the top choices for advertisers both small and large. Suffice it to say that The Times of India is not just a newspaper, but an integral part of Indian cultural life.
Given the sheer popularity of The Times of India in households across the country, booking TOI classifieds is one of the most effective ways to get noticed by your target audience, regardless of their location.
Book your Times of India classifieds through releaseMyAd and reach out to the people you have a message for. releaseMyAd, being India’s largest self-service online ad booking platform, guarantees you a swift and easy ad booking experience. releaseMyAd has been in the industry for over a decade and has gained tremendous expertise in the field of ad booking over the years. With its strategic ad placement techniques and a strong network of advertising partners located across the country, releaseMyAd is proud to promise you the lowest rates for all your advertising needs.
The Times of India is owned and published by Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd., also known as The Times Group. The Times of India is the world’s largest selling English daily newspaper and the foremost name in India when it comes to English language journalism. It was founded in 1838 and its rich 181-year legacy has made it a reputed news brand both in India and abroad.
As India’s most known and respected daily newspaper, The Times of India has an estimated daily circulation of 2.8 million copies across the country. It is the oldest English language newspaper in India and the second-oldest Indian newspaper that is still in circulation since its first issue was published in the year of its foundation. In the year 1991, the BBC declared The Times of India to be one of the world’s top 6 best newspapers.
That being said, The Times of India has an immensely large readership across the length and breadth of India, as well as abroad. Its reputation for high calibre journalism, impeccable standards of reporting and refined quality of English over the ages have made it one of the most prestigious news publications in the country.
As a newspaper of high repute and vast circulation, it is without doubt that The Times of India is a favourite among both readers and advertisers alike, from all corners of the country. In a country like India, newspapers are held in extremely high regard as a source of the latest news and information on a variety of topics as well as ongoing events around the world. Placing an advertisement in The Times of India, therefore, helps you reach out to an extremely wide readership.
The classifieds section of The Times of India is highly coveted by advertisers seeking to reach their target customers at an economical price. From matrimonial ads to property ads, services ads to public notice ads, Times of India classified ads guarantee you a wide reach.
Book your Times of India classifieds through releaseMyAd. releaseMyAd helps you leverage the extensively large audience base of The Times of India to reach out to the people you want. releaseMyAd offers you more than a decade’s worth of experience in the ad booking industry, coupled with its rich expertise in the field of classified advertising. Harness the power of Times of India classified ads through releaseMyAd and convert readers into prospective customers.
You must be very familiar with the page name Times Interact! Yes, that’s the classified page of the Times Of India newspaper. It is the best classifieds newspaper page in the entire country with its 20 highly specific categories among which Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Business, Obituary and Announcement being the most advertised categories. The circulation of Times of India is wide and it ranks fourth largest daily in India in terms of circulation. Times Of India is owned by Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd., is one of the few newspapers in our country which have a huge loyal customer base. This is the only newspaper which is loved by everyone and hated by none. Times Of India is available in all parts of the country and makes the best source for advertising one’s product, brand or services.
One can easily advertise classified ads in Timclassiiedes of India to reach the target audience as it has a huge coverage. It has an extensive reach, low cost of advertising, high brand equity and much more. Being the leading newspaper globally it is the first choice of every advertiser. Let’s discuss some awesome points that you can learn from Times Of India Classified advertisements.
Availability of selection of ad formats based on budget – There are two types of classified ad namely Text Classified ad and Display Classified ad under the classified section of Times Of India. Text advertisements are the simplest and economical form of newspaper classified advertising, usually printed in lines. The other form which is the Display Classified advertisements, includes richer formatting over and above the basic textual content of the ad, such as colours, a variety of typefaces as well as images or graphics. These ads are charged on the basis of square centimetres occupied and are little expensive than the text ads. Based on your budget you can select and one format to place your classified advertisements in Times Of India.
Availability of selection of Enhancementsand Formats – There are various enhancements available in Times Of India classified section such as ticks, screen borders, background colours, bold, underline which can be used to enhance your ads and attract more readers. These special enhancements are available for Text Advertisements in Times Of India. Classified Display advertisements enable usage of pictures/ logos as when required and allow customized font sizes which again enhances the ad quality.
Availability of selection of various categoriesand subcategories – Times Of India offers you the choice to select more than 20 categories namely Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Automobile, Business, Change Of Name, Lost & Found, Obituary, Remembrance, Education, Personal, Service, Astrology, Tender, Public Notice, Share Certificate Lost, Court Notice, Travel, Marriage Bureau, Computers and many more. There are a variety of sub categories available under each section which should be correctly selected to get relevant responses from the readers.
Availability of selection of locations – Times Of India, being the most popular newspaper across the nation gives the leverage to place advertisements in more than 40 locations all over India. This is the only one newspaper which covers the whole of India and the best readership numbers.
Availability of selection of packages and offers – Times Of India offers multiple discounted packages based on every location. So based on your budget and requirement, you can choose your preferred package. From multiple locations together to multiple newspapers together, you can make your choice according to your need. There are also several insertion offers which Times Of India provides for each of the categories.
ReleaseMyAd helps you in booking your ads in Times Of India while sitting at your home. The website provides facility for selection of advertisement type, category (matrimonial, real estate etc.), ad composition using sample ads, cities in which the ad will be displayed in newspaper and finally easy payment due to availability of both online as well offline payment options. Also, the team is experienced in this field for around 10 years. They provide consultancy to the client till he is satisfied with the result.
Times of India is one of the best-known newspapers in India and it has been reporting daily news since the last 180 years. People have built trust around this newspaper and therefore it reaches out to many millions throughout the country. Times of India classifieds which is known as Times Interact is one of the powerful platforms for any individual or businesses to get hold of this immense readership base of Times of India to fulfil their advertising and promotional needs.
However, reaching out to the mass audience doesn’t actually mean achieving advertising goals. Proper targeting and getting in touch with the right audience will ensure the same. Let’s check out a few secrets which will make sure that the advertisement is done in the correct sense.
1. That because you have a huge Times Interact page, there is all possibility that your ad might get lost among other ads. Special Enhancements options provided by Times of India are best for amplifying your ad among the clutter. Colour enhancement, Tick, screen and run-on-display are the few enhancements that can make a classified ad in Times Interact page impactful.
2. Choosing the correct release date matters the most. Whereas all categories of ads publish all days of the week, except Matrimonial which publishes only on Sundays, there are few categories which have a special focus day. Best day to publish a recruitment ad is Wednesday and for Education, it’s Monday. Property ads publish in the Times Property section of Times Interact on Saturdays. An ad published on a focussed day generates extra responses.
3. Always opt for the correct category and sub-category. No reader goes through the entire Times Classified page. They only check out the column which they require. Therefore, it is most essential to select the appropriate category and sub-category to receive relevant responses.
4. Ensure to verify the newspaper edition which reaches the location where you want to focus your advertisement otherwise the entire campaign will be in vain. There are various small city locations which are covered by larger editions. An advertisement published in the wrong edition will generate no response whatsoever.
5. Classified ad booking packages of Times of India are tailor-made for advertisers who want to advertise in multiple locations. These packages are pocket-friendly options and booking in one of these packages rather than a single edition ensures reaching out to a wider audience.
6. Many of the packages also include sister publications of Times of India like Maharashtra Times, Vijay Karnataka, Ei Samay, etc. Carefully choosing such a package will allow an advertiser to reach out to the audience speaking the local language of the state.
7. Go ahead with multiple insertions offers if you are thinking of publishing your ad for more than one day. Offers like 2+2 and 3+3 are available to publish classified advertisements in Times of India. These offers not only saves money but multiple day ad releases multiply the responses of the ad.
8. The ad text you are publishing should be crisp and short. The message that you wish to deliver needs to be summed up with basic points. A large ad matter for classified ads not only costs extra but also disinterests the readers. Never forget to add the contact details in the ad text. It is better to add email id and a contact number.
9. Ensure to mention the USP in the advertisement so that the readers are attracted to the special something in your product, service, property to be sold or rented or for instance special qualities of the prospective bride or groom in case of a matrimonial ad. For recruitment advertisements, the USP can be the special facilities of the job in the offer and it can be the amenities and advantages of the institute in case of an Education ad.
10. Times Interact page not only publishes Classified Text ads but also Classified Display ads which are in a box of minimum 3 cm width and 5 cm height. Whereas the height can be increased as per the ad text, the width remains constant as per the column width of the newspaper. If you are opting for such an advertisement make sure to use colourful fonts and background. An image or your brand’s logo gives added advantage. Dull coloured Classified Display ads can lose its purpose and there are all chances that the readers might overlook it.
We, at releaseMyAd have developed such an online platform where all the above details are available and the customers can easily navigate themselves through the website and select the options which will benefit their advertisement campaign. This self-serve platform has served more than 3 lakhs customers since its inception a decade ago. We are an authorized classified ad booking partner of Times of India.