Coimbatore also known as Kovai , is the third largest city of Tamil Nadu in terms of area. It is situated on the banks of the Noyyal river, surrounded by the hills of the Western Ghats. Popular for its beautiful sceneries, Coimbatore has a number of small and medium sized textile factories. It is the second biggest supplier of software in the State.
Coconut is the most cultivated crop here, followed by cotton, sugarcane, oilseeds, etc. The Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park, Karamadai Range Forest, Monkey Falls, Adhiyogi Statue, Valparai Hill Station are few of the places visited by tourists all year round.
The great inventor, Gopalswamy Doraiswamy Naidu, creator of the first electric motor in this country , Narain Karthikeyan, the first Formula One racer from India are among the many well-known people from Coimbatore. A part of the Nilgiri Mountain Railway which is the only rack railway in India is established in the Coimbatore district.
Top Newspapers in Coimbatore:
1. Dinamalar- 1,74,215
2. Dinakaran- 1,53,292
3. Daily Thanthi- 1,22,795
4. The Hindu- 68,045
5. The Times of India- 58,086
6. The News Indian Express- 45,577
7. The Hindu Tamil- 31,465
8. Dinamani- 24,956
9. Deccan Chronicle- 19,319
10. Business Line- 3,719
11. Rajasthan Patrika- 1,500
Advertisements rates are fixed on the basis of:
- Ad Formats like Display, Classifed Display and Classified Text.
- Classified Displays are lower priced than Display Ads. These are posted in the Classified section along with Text Ads.
- Text or Run-on-line Ads are the most easy to write and cheap. Special enhancements can be applied for the ads to be more appealing.
- Display Ads are posted on any page and in any position like the Front Page, Backpage, Third Page, Quarter Page, Half Page, Full Page, etc.
2.Prices depend on different categories like Matrimonial, Property, Education, Recruitment, Business, Announcement and more.
3.Prices depend on the Locations. For example the price of a paper published in Coimbatore can be different for another location. It also depends on newspaper to newspaper.
Steps to book an Advertisement in Coimbatore:
- Visit the page and select an ad format or type.
- Select an ad category of your choice.
- Select the name of the State, and the name of the city which is Coimbatore in this case.
- Select a Newspaper or a discounted package.
- Select a Sub-category/ Sub-heading. Check the sample Ads to understand how to compose the Ad Matter.
- Select the Dates and make the payment.
releaseMyAd is an online Ad booking website that provides Advertisement booking at the lowest price in the market. The process is simple and instant. Customers can take the advantage of huge discounts provided by the company to reduce the Ad Costs.
For more information on Ad Booking in Coimbatore Newspapers, please contact at 9830629298