Kerala has, without a doubt, the most breathtaking scenic beauty with beautiful backwaters and an amazing backdrop. And this beautiful state also has unique wedding customs. A Malayalam wedding has many unique rituals and one of them is Muhurtham. In this ceremony, the kundlis of the bride and groom are matched after which a date is selected for the wedding.
Unlike North-Indian weddings where most wedding ceremonies are performed after sundown, Malayalam weddings happen early in the morning. This difference in wedding timing is because South Indians consider themselves as Dravidians so the time after sunrise is considered to be auspicious. However, it is just the opposite for North-Indians or Aryans.
To find a suitable partner, you can publish your matrimonial ads in the newspaper since it is the oldest and most trusted form of media. To post a Malayalam matrimony community ad, you need to identify the popular newspapers in your area. Malayala Manorama, Mathrubhumi, Metro Vaartha, Kerala Kaumudi, Deshabhimani, and Madhyamam are the available options for your ad.
- Malayala Manorama – Run by the Kandathil family, this newspaper had its logo approved by the Maharajah of Travancore, Moolam Thirunal. In Kerala, it is the second oldest newspaper after Deepika. In 1890 this newspaper was first published from Kottayam.
Kottayam, Kochi, Trivandrum, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Kollam, Alappuzha, Pathanamthitta, Malappuram, Palakkad, and Kannur are the locations where this newspaper is circulated in Kerala. Apart from these, it is also available in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, and Delhi. The cost range varies from Rs 660-Rs 1410 per 10 words for a classified text ad. For a display ad it varies from Rs 1425- Rs 13490 per 3.8cm x 5 cm. The matrimonial ad will get published on Sunday, and you need to make the booking one day before.
- Mathrubhumi – Founded in 1923, this Malayalam newspaper from Kerala is the second most read newspaper in Kerala. All the circulation locations are the same as Malayala Manorama except Pathanamthitta. The cost range is Rs 800 – Rs 1100 per 10 words for a text ad and Rs 1463 – Rs 7020 per 3.9cm x 5cm. It will post your advert on Sunday and you need to make the reservations two days prior to your ad publishing date.
- Metro Vaartha – It is the first metro newspaper started by Vaartha News Network Pvt Ltd. Your matrimonial ad will be available in Kochi, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Thiruvanthapuram, Indore, Bhopal, Raipur, Mumbai, and Alappuzha. The standard cost for all these locations is Rs 600/10 words. Sunday is the ad publishing day for that you must book the ad by Saturday that week.
- Kerala Kaumudi – This Malayalam newspaper has circulation in Kozhikode, Trivandrum, Ernakulam, Kollam, Thrissur, Kannur, Kottayam, Alappuzha, and Pathanamthitta. The cost for Kerala Kaumudi (All Editions) text ad is Rs 1800/20 words and for the display ad, it is Rs 6,935 / (3.8cm x 5cm). You can release your matrimonial ads on Sundays. You need to reserve your ad’s date two days before your requirement.
- Deshabhimani – With the collective efforts of Rs A K Gopalan and E M S Namboodiripad, Deshabhimani became the voice of the Communist Party of India in 1964. This newspaper is distributed in ten different locations in Kerala. Rs 650/10 words is the rate for a classified text ad and Rs 2,535(3.9 x 5 cm) for a display ad. In order to get your ad posted on Sunday, you need to complete the booking by Thursday that week.
- Madhyamam – This newspaper has a Persian Gulf edition by the name of Gulf Madhyamam. The cost for the Madhyamam – (All India + Gulf) edition text ad is Rs 1100/10 words and for a display ad, it is Rs3,135 / 3.8cm x 5cm. Sunday is the ad publishing day and the booking deadline is three days. With a total number of 148,657 copies, Malappuram has the highest circulation of this newspaper in Kerala. Along with Malappuram, there are six other locations available in Kerala.
For more details you can contact us at 9830629298 or you can write to us at our official email at firstname.lastname@example.org.