Times of India is one of the best-known newspapers in India and it has been reporting daily news since the last 180 years. People have built trust around this newspaper and therefore it reaches out to many millions throughout the country. Times of India classifieds which is known as Times Interact is one of the powerful platforms for any individual or businesses to get hold of this immense readership base of Times of India to fulfil their advertising and promotional needs.
However, reaching out to the mass audience doesn’t actually mean achieving advertising goals. Proper targeting and getting in touch with the right audience will ensure the same. Let’s check out a few secrets which will make sure that the advertisement is done in the correct sense.
1. That because you have a huge Times Interact page, there is all possibility that your ad might get lost among other ads. Special Enhancements options provided by Times of India are best for amplifying your ad among the clutter. Colour enhancement, Tick, screen and run-on-display are the few enhancements that can make a classified ad in Times Interact page impactful.
2. Choosing the correct release date matters the most. Whereas all categories of ads publish all days of the week, except Matrimonial which publishes only on Sundays, there are few categories which have a special focus day. Best day to publish a recruitment ad is Wednesday and for Education, it’s Monday. Property ads publish in the Times Property section of Times Interact on Saturdays. An ad published on a focussed day generates extra responses.
3. Always opt for the correct category and sub-category. No reader goes through the entire Times Classified page. They only check out the column which they require. Therefore, it is most essential to select the appropriate category and sub-category to receive relevant responses.
4. Ensure to verify the newspaper edition which reaches the location where you want to focus your advertisement otherwise the entire campaign will be in vain. There are various small city locations which are covered by larger editions. An advertisement published in the wrong edition will generate no response whatsoever.
5. Classified ad booking packages of Times of India are tailor-made for advertisers who want to advertise in multiple locations. These packages are pocket-friendly options and booking in one of these packages rather than a single edition ensures reaching out to a wider audience.
6. Many of the packages also include sister publications of Times of India like Maharashtra Times, Vijay Karnataka, Ei Samay, etc. Carefully choosing such a package will allow an advertiser to reach out to the audience speaking the local language of the state.
7. Go ahead with multiple insertions offers if you are thinking of publishing your ad for more than one day. Offers like 2+2 and 3+3 are available to publish classified advertisements in Times of India. These offers not only saves money but multiple day ad releases multiply the responses of the ad.
8. The ad text you are publishing should be crisp and short. The message that you wish to deliver needs to be summed up with basic points. A large ad matter for classified ads not only costs extra but also disinterests the readers. Never forget to add the contact details in the ad text. It is better to add email id and a contact number.
9. Ensure to mention the USP in the advertisement so that the readers are attracted to the special something in your product, service, property to be sold or rented or for instance special qualities of the prospective bride or groom in case of a matrimonial ad. For recruitment advertisements, the USP can be the special facilities of the job in the offer and it can be the amenities and advantages of the institute in case of an Education ad.
10. Times Interact page not only publishes Classified Text ads but also Classified Display ads which are in a box of minimum 3 cm width and 5 cm height. Whereas the height can be increased as per the ad text, the width remains constant as per the column width of the newspaper. If you are opting for such an advertisement make sure to use colourful fonts and background. An image or your brand’s logo gives added advantage. Dull coloured Classified Display ads can lose its purpose and there are all chances that the readers might overlook it.
We, at releaseMyAd have developed such an online platform where all the above details are available and the customers can easily navigate themselves through the website and select the options which will benefit their advertisement campaign. This self-serve platform has served more than 3 lakhs customers since its inception a decade ago. We are an authorized classified ad booking partner of Times of India.
For more details about the classified advertising in Times of India, visit https://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/classified/Times-of-India-Newspaper-Ad You can reach out to the expert team of customer support with your questions and queries at phone/ WhatsApp number 9830629298 or drop an email with your requirement to email@example.com. For urgent support 24*7 Live Chat option is also available on the website.