Eenadu is a top regional newspaper with large circulation numbers in major states and cities in India. This makes it a great advertising platform. Want to place matrimonial ads in this newspaper but unsure about the process? Find out the 3 easy steps of booking Matrimonial Ads in Eenadu. This can help you to search for the perfect partner for your son/daughter. You can use releaseMyAd, for hassle-free booking of matrimonial ads online at affordable prices.
- First go to www.releaseMyAd.com and select your preferred ad type – Classified Text Ads or Classified Display Ads. Classified Text Ads include only text which can be highlighted with the use of a tick or writing in bold to ensure visibility. On the other hand, Classified Display Ads includes an image along with text. They are more attractive. What you will go for is totally up to you! It all depends on your budget and requirement.
- Next Select Matrimonial Ads as your category of advertisement. Select Eenadu as your choice of newspaper and specify the location or the edition, you want to publish your advertisement in.
- Under the Matrimonial Ad section, select the appropriate subcategory of bride/groom according to your requirement. Thereafter, make your personalized ad using the various tools for Classified Text Ad. The charges differ according to the number of lines or the sq cm of the ad square. In case of a Classified Display ad, you can upload an image. You can see the preview of the ad after completion of ad making.
While booking the Eenadu Matrimonial Classified Text or Classified Display Ad, go through the range of offers and packages to avail the best discount. Do write and check your details carefully before payment. Here are a few things that you must keep in mind:
- Check your contact details in the ad text carefully. If you give wrong contact information, you will get no responses. Also mention any preferred timing, if you have any, for communication.
- Mention your date and place of birth, mention whether you are Manglik/ Non-Manglik and give other astrological details as required for Kundli matching.
- Mention your age and height so that you receive responses from the right age bracket and also give physical and medical specifications if any.
- Give your preferences, if any, like divorcee, non-divorcee, separated or NRI.
- Mention Religion, Caste, and Community or write No Caste Bar, according to your discretion to ensure relevant responses.
- Mention Educational and Professional qualifications you are searching for in the bride/groom for finding the best match.
- Specify the profession, occupation, salary and place of residence.
- Finally, select the date you want to publish your ad on. Then make the payment, both online or offline payments are accepted. Credit/Debit Card, Cheques, Demand Drafts, Net Banking and other modes of payment can be done. A confirmation email will be sent to you immediately after the completion of payment. If you have any doubts or queries, you can call at 09830629298 and all your doubts will be clarified.
Visit releaseMyAd for more such attractive offers in online advertisement booking in various newspapers. It is the largest online advertising agency in India and INS accredited. releaseMyAd has collaboration with top newspapers in the country.