An obituary (obit for short) is a news article that reports the recent death of a person, typically along with an account of the person’s life and information about the upcoming funeral. In large cities and larger newspapers, obituaries are written only for people considered significant.
Rajasthan Patrika is one of the most popular Indian Hindi daily newspapers currently circulating in 36 cities across 8 states. Its readership figure has significantly increased over the years, and hence it offers extremely affordable advertising rates, It is the preferred choice of several advertisers. releaseMyAd which is India’s largest newspaper ad booking portal is the authorised online partner for booking advertisements in Rajasthan Patrika.
To book an obituary in Patrika one has to provide the death certificate or sometime the crematorium certificate will also do. Obituary Ads For Rajasthan Patrika Are Classified Under: Bhog ceremony, Chautha-Uthamna, Commemoration Havan, Besna, In memoriam, Months Mind, Sad demise, Kriya, Condolences, Death Announcement etc.
Here are some composting tips of obituary ad matter:
- Mention the name of the person for whom this ad is given.
- Please mention the date of death within the ad content.
- Ensure not to mention the reason of death within the ad content.
- Mention the address or venue in case you are organising an event.
- Ensure to inform the date & time if events such as shardh/ month’s mind mass/ Cremation etc. are organized.
- Mention the names of people who are placing the obituary ad.
By simple steps of choosing the category, uploading the ad matter, selecting the publishing date, uploading the document and lastly making payment, one can book the obituary advertisement in Rajasthan Patrika with releaseMyAd. Losing a loved one can be a very traumatic experience, at that time releaseMyAd can provide you a hasslefree platform where you can book obituary in a few minutes.