The Telegraph holds the reputation of being the 5th most widely read English newspaper in India. Founded in July 1982, it has been in the business for more than 30 years. Widely read in Kolkata and other states, it provides immense opportunities to reach a million people to convey your message through ads.
In India, Matrimonial ads are one of the best ways of finding a life partner given the prevalence of arranged marriage. Hence, Newspaper Classifieds is a point of contact for millions to source through important matrimonial adverts. Advertising your classifieds in the Telegraph presents you with a unique opportunity to reach a huge audience.
Although many matrimonial sites have emerged, matrimonial classified still continues to be an effective way to find your match. It is one of the cheapest medium & needless to say that 60 to 70 percent of marriages still start from newspaper matrimonial advertisement. So, if you are looking for options to place a Matrimonial Ad, look no further. Telegraph gives you the opportunity to find your prospective match. It provides a platform to connect with like-mind people and take things forward. You can instantly publish your ad choosing from the different categories, religion, and caste of your choice.
releaseMyAd can be your best bet to book your matrimonial classifieds in Telegraph. It is India’s leading online booking Agency making advertising in the traditional media effortless and effective. Therefore, if you wish to place a matrimonial ad in The Telegraph, here’s why releaseMyAd can be your first choice:
- Being an online booking system, it is open for 24 hours and 7 days a week. It enables you to visit the site anytime and complete your booking.
- It saves a lot of time & effort and helps people who want to book their ad immediately.
- You can create your own ad text and preview it before finalizing the ad matter.
- The site also offers transparent ad rates with no hidden charges within.
The site has a user-friendly architecture which lets the customer book ads from both desktop and mobile. So, here’s how you can book your ad with releaseMyAd:
- Visit the website and choose the Telegraph as your preferred newspaper.
- The site will then take you to a page where you need to choose the Ad type-Classified Text or Classified Display & proceed by selecting Matrimony as the main category.
- You are then required to select Single or multiple Editions. If you wish to have a more prominent impact you can choose a package with exclusive discounts.
- Specify the subcategory by choosing either Wanted Groom or Wanted Bride & compose your ad content.
- Finally, proceed by selecting dates and end your booking process by making the payment.
In telegraph, you are charged as per characters. You shall find the charging details with every package & Editions you choose.
So go ahead and book your matrimonial classifieds in the Telegraph & increase the chances of finding the best match for you & your loved ones.