Are you searching for your soulmate? Then you should advertise in The Telegraph for there is no other better advertising platform that can help you more! It is the fifth-largest English newspaper in India which was founded in 1982 and has since become a household name. It has five editions- Kolkata, Siliguri, Guwahati, Jharkhand, and Ranchi. It is the eight most-read English newspaper in India.
You just have to follow 4 simple steps to book matrimonial ads in The Telegraph-
- Go to the releaseMyAd page and begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper as The Telegraph and category as Matrimonial. Select your desired Ad Format – You can book Matrimonial ads in Telegraph in either Classified Text or Classified Display format. Classified Text Ads in The Telegraph just contain text whereas Classified Display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns. It is best to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
- The next important step is to select from a range of discounted packages and combo offers-
- ABP + The Telegraph Matrimonial Special – Get flat 10% off discount on combined- Rs. 4,212/120 characters
- The Telegraph- All Bengali Matrimonial Special- Rs. 1,380/115 characters
- The Telegraph- Jharkhand- Rs. 690/115 characters
You will find these in the website!
- Thereafter, you will be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page where you have to select your preferred sub-category and preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in all the relevant details like qualifications, physical traits, personal information and economic and family background you are looking for in your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info or the entire purpose of the ad will become redundant. You can also upload your own designed advertisement in case of classified display. releaseMyAd also has a live chat option where you can ask questions and experts will clarify your doubts instantly.
- Finally, select the date you want to publish your ad on. Make payments via Credit/Debit Cards or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. On completion of payment, you will receive a mail with all the details of your ad.
For more visit www.releaseMyAd.com or you can call at 09830629298 for instant ad booking.
releaseMyAd has more such attractive offers in various newspapers. It is INS accredited and is one of the largest online advertising agencies in India. releaseMyAd has collaborations with top newspapers in the country.