Why advertise in Times Of India Newspaper?
Times Of India is one of the oldest English newspapers of India owned and published by Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. It is the most circulated newspaper in India offering 33 editions to choose from. It is one of the leading newspaper companies in India & the most popular English language newspaper. The reason is simple: it has widespread geographical coverage across the country offering a variety of categories to choose from.
Other than this only it offers you special enhancements to make your ad matter more attractive. Enhancements like screen, colour, run online(bold text) and tick help you stay in budget with a classified ad.
For all those advertisers who want to advertise in Times of India, for them Rs.175 yes! That’s the minimum amount of money you would need to give a newspaper advertisement. As releaseMyAd, India’s largest online ad booking portal where advertiser can book both classified ad & Display ad directly at lowest rates depending on Different category & size of Ad without any hassle as we are tied up with more than 200+ newspapers across India & we are authorized by INS-Indian Newspaper Society which is the main governing council of media publications.
- How To Book An Ad Times Of India Newspaper?
- Visit https://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/
- Select your ad type(classified or display)
- Select your category(personal,property,matrimonial etc)
- Select your preferred location(Bangalore, Chennai etc.) and select from an exciting range of discounted packages suiting your budget.
- Compose your ad matter taking help from sample ads given just beside the compose area.
- Select a subcategory, you can also choose special enhancements like colour, screen etc.
- Select dates for publishing and make payment online through NEFT or debit card.
Classified Ad Type
There are two types of classified ads:
- Classified Text:These ads are basically printed on times of India classified pages in run on words format with no pictures enhancements like Bold, tick, color can be added to the ad according to the advertisers choice.
- Classified Display: These ads consist of Text ads with pictures.
- Display Ad: The best visually appealing format of an ad in a newspaper. If you are not on a budget this is the format for the most attraction from the consumer.
Times Of India classified offers a wide range of categories to choose from,You can advertise in the following classified categories such as:
- Business(proposals/offers, for sale, etc)
- Property(for sale/ to rentAccomodation wanted etc
- Matrimonial(wanted Bride/ wanted Groom)
- Recruitment( situation vacant, situation wanted, etc)
- Announcement(Change of name, lost & found etc)
- To Rent
- Classified tenders( public notices, marriage notices, tenders)
- Wedding Arrangements
- Marriage Bureau
- Entertainment or Commercial Personal
- Ad Booking Steps:
Just follow Three basics steps to book your ad:
- Select Category and choose ad types
- Select Discount packages or edition
- After That, compose your ad matter with the help of sample ads
- Select the publishing date from the calendar
- Finally Make the Payment
- Contact Details:
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0983062998, we are always there to help you.