There is a long list of regional and national newspapers which are circulated in Punjab and Chandigarh region, but if you ask us about the best newspaper of these regions for placing matrimonial ads then we will recommend The Tribune newspaper.
The Tribune newspaper was launched on 2nd February 1881 in Lahore by Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia. It has slowly become the major Indian newspaper with a worldwide circulation and at present, The Tribune is the largest selling newspaper in North India. It is quite popular because of its qualitative and unbiased content. The Tribune newspaper is widely circulated in Punjab, Chandigarh and in the adjoining states like Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir. It is published from Chandigarh, New Delhi, Jalandhar, Dehradun and Bathinda. So advertisers who wish to advertise in the northern parts of the country can choose tribune classified ads to reach out to their target audience. In addition, the best thing that advertisers get to experience while advertising in this newspaper is the option of advertising in two of its sister publications called Dainik Tribune (Hindi Language) and Punjabi Tribune (Punjabi Language).
The newspaper is published in 3 different languages: English (The Tribune), Punjabi (Punjabi Tribune) and Hindi (Dainik Tribune). The Tribune is the most trending platform for the Punjabi’s to find the best match for their beloved ones. Punjabi’s are known for their free school of thought yet there is a stupendous fashion of “arranged marriages”.
releaseMyAd the leading newspaper advertising agent of The Tribune newspaper helping advertisers to place ads at the lowest rates. Being an INS accredited agency we can help you get the best packages for you. We can help you advertise in newspapers in any location across the country. According to our researchers, The Tribune matrimonial ads are the most popular choice of north Indians and our ad feedback analytics show that around 90% of these are happy advertisers. So, we advise most of our advertisers from North India to opt for The Tribune to get the best results. Wanted Brides ads in The tribune publishes on every Saturday under the Brides Wanted section in the matrimonial classified page and Wanted Groom ads on every Sunday under the Grooms Wanted section in the matrimonial classified page.
3 major reasons as to why tribune matrimonial ads are so popular amongst Punjabi’s:
1. Finding the best match: If you are looking for Punjabi Bride/Groom then reaching the Punjabi mass in maximum is all that you would want. The Tribune is the best resort to that, as it is published and circulated in the Punjabi community dominant states. It helps you reach out to lakhs of prospective matches in a single go. We have helped advertisers to find the perfect match for their loved one’s on this eminent platform.
2. Maximum Responses: As you reach the most apt mass, the chances of getting a good response is maximum. The task of finding the best match for your beloved one not only gets simple but also catalyses the process. You would be amazed to see the number of calls and email responses that you would receive in response to your matrimonial Ad in The Tribune.
3. Cost-Effective: As compared to other national and regional newspapers, The Tribune matrimonial ads are quite reasonable. If your budget is low and you want to reach the perfect perfect prospective match in the Punjab community then our experience and analytical knowledge suggest that The Tribune as the perfect solution to your needs.
Here is the list of exclusive packages & insertions offers for matrimonial ads available for The Tribune :
For Classified Text ads:
- The Tribune (All Editions) – Rs. 450 /15 Words
- The Tribune(All Editions) + Punjabi Tribune + Dainik Tribune – Rs. 735 /15 Words
- The Tribune(All Editions) + Dainik Tribune – Rs. 585 /15 Words
- The Tribune(All Editions) + Punjabi Tribune – Rs. 600 /15 Words
For Classified Display ads:
- The Tribune (All Editions) – Rs. 10,792 (3.8 cm x 4 cm)
- The Tribune(All Editions) + Punjabi Tribune + Dainik Tribune – Rs. 15,352 (3.8 cm x 4 cm)
- The Tribune(All Editions) + Dainik Tribune – Rs. 12,312 (3.8 cm x 4 cm)
- The Tribune(All Editions) + Punjabi Tribune – Rs. 13,604 (3.8 cm x 4 cm)
Offers : Book 2 Ads Get 5% off, Book 4 Ads Get 10% off
Convinced to book matrimonial advertisements in Chandigarh and Punjab with us? Then stop waiting and book your matrimonial ad in The Tribune now or call us at 09830629298.