Language is one of the important factors when you choose to publish an advertisement in a newspaper. You must have a clear idea about the nature of your consumers to select the specific newspaper.Regional newspapers are often more in demand than the others because it is easy for the locals to comprise.Apart from covering local news they cover national and international news also. If you want to target Telugu speaking readers, here I am giving you a brief about which newspapers you should keep in consideration.
Here I am listing down the names of top 5 newspapers in terms of circulation and readership. Circulation of a newspaper is the number of copies distributed on an average day. And readership defines an estimate of how many readers a publication has.
- Eenadu: Eenadu is one of the most widely read Telugu language daily newspapers with an approximate 1,56,73,000 readership rate. It is circulated throughout the Telugu-speaking region of India including Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and New Delhi.
- It is well known for its diverse reporting and specific interest-based columns that cover topics like health, sports, entertainment, business and many more. Hence, quite evidently, it is considered as a valuable advertising medium. releaseMyAd which is the largest online advertisement agency is the online partner of Eenadu as well. So for any kind of media buying solutions visit our page- https://www.releasemyad.com/newspaper-display-booking/language/telugu.
- Sakshi: Sakshi is the second largest circulated newspaper in the Telugu states.At present, Sakshi has a circulation figure of 11,50,279. It comprises 23 editions, of which nineteen are published from Telugu regions, whereas the remaining four are published from major metropolitans, namely, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore.
- One can publish any advertisements in Sakshi with releaseMyAd, namely; Matrimony, Recruitment, Business, Property, Service, personal, Public Notice, Education and Astrology etc.
- Andhra Jyothi: Andhra Jyoti is one of the popular newspapers in Andhra Pradesh. It is published from 21 centres across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. It has 20.4 lakhs readership rate.
- You can place different format advertisements like Classified text, Classified display and Display in Dinamani. Classified text is a standard running text format charged as per character or word or lines. In Classified display, one can add image, logo, different fonts etc which is more eye catchy than classified text. And Display can be of any size and publish in any newspaper page. Classified text and Display both are charged per sqcm basis.
- Andhrabhoomi: Andhrabhoomi is a well-known Telugu newspaper, having a powerful presence throughout the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It is widely read throughout the Telegu region and has a total circulation figure of 3,65,794. Some of Andhrabhoomi’s most popular editions include Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Anantapur, and Nellore.
- Namaste Telangana: Namasthe Telangana is a Telugu language which is newest among Telugu newspaper category.It has gained a large number of readers by constantly publishing excellent content on topics ranging from business to politics, education to finance and many others. This newspaper has multiple editions – Nizamabad, Warangal, Nalgonda, Khammam, Karimnagar, Mahaboobnagar , and Hyderabad.
You can book an Telugu advertisement in any of the above newspapers with releaseMyAd in 3 simple steps from home. They are-
- Selecting the newspaper, edition and appropriate category.
- Composing the ad matter with specified tools.
- Selecting the release date and lastly payment.
After completion of booking with releaseMyAd, one can check their ad status with their unique ad id number. Our customer care executives are always there to help you out in any problem, may it be booking related or payment methods. You can chat with our customer care team 24*7 by visiting our website. Feel free to call or whatsapp our helpline number 9830629298 or write us to email@example.com.