Just like humans, their memories grow. We go through a lot of things every day. Some leave a mark on our memories, and some we forget.
But what stays in memories, keeps on being more valuable day by day. We make memories with our friends, family members, mentors, relatives, neighbours, e.t.c. And when we lose someone among them who was deep-rooted in our memories, the pain of loss can feel overwhelming. It really becomes difficult for us to try to absorb such an enormous shock. But life is all about going ahead beyond the pain.
During this time it really becomes very important to think and take productive steps. So, if you are going through this phase of life, along with google searching for recovery tips, book an obituary ad for your loved one in the Sambad newspaper through releaseMyAd.
Now this question might be hitting your mind that why should you book an Obituary ad in Sambad Newspaper? This is because Obituary ads help you to share your grief with the other readers of that newspaper and let others know what a great person your loved one was. That is exactly why people often include achievements of that person in the printed creative ad. Also, booking an obituary ad has another perk, i.e., in India people arrange memorial service to perform a few rituals for which they invite almost all the relatives, friends and neighbours. For that procedure, it is an added work to call people one by one and invite them. Instead, you can just place the ad with a few pieces of information about the event and can directly invite everybody through the ad only.
As I have mentioned earlier to book the ad through releaseMyAd, now let me tell you what releaseMyAd is and why you should choose it.
releaseMyAd is an INS accredited online ad booking portal who is legally authorized with The Sambad Newspaper, the largest selling Odia newspaper of India. releaseMyAd provides you amazing customer service without charging any extra commission for it. It saves both your time and money this way. We have already served over 3,25,000 happy customers and gained trustworthiness in the market.
To book the Obituary Ad in Sambad newspaper you have to provide the publication house the documents mentioned below :
- The Death Certificate of the deceased or a Doctors Note.
- Cremation Slip or Burial Certificate.
Obituary ads are generally classified display ads. You can design the creative with the picture and text in pre-designed templates on our website for Sambad Obituary Ads or provide us with the designed template. You can also mention any specific details that you would want. In case you need any help regarding the design we can get the design done for you. In that case, email us the details at email@example.com or call us at 9830629298, to get any assistance from our end.
If you are planning to design the ad by yourself, ensure that:
- The name mention is correct, as in Death Certificate
- The date of birth and date of the demise matches the supporting documents.
releaseMyAd’s ad booking process is easy and hassle-free that can be done in a few simple steps :
- Click https://sambad.releasemyad.com/rates/obituary
- Click on your city edition or opt for the discounted packages of your choice.
- After reaching Step 1, proceed to compose or upload your ad.
- Now select whether you want to compose the ad or you want to upload the design of the ad in case you already have it. Incase of composing an ad, you will be provided with templates to choose from. You can choose one, choose your preferred size and start typing your matter directly.
- Select dates, upload your required documents, create your account or log in if you have one already and make payments to get instant confirmation of your ad booking.
If you are still having any queries, our well-experienced executives are there to help you. Reach out to them by calling releaseMyAd at 9830629298, or you can also live chat with us by clicking on Live Chat option or Chat With An Expert option.
Someday we all go through this phase of life but it’s essential that we find out healthy solutions to cope with your grief and learn to heal.