Newspapers are always the best platform for the Human Resource Recruiter popularly known as HR recruiter who are looking for a right candidate in different fields of any profession for a company as it is their responsibility for hiring eligible, reliable & skilled candidates for their company.
So let us discuss the few advantages of recruitment ads in newspapers over online job posting.
- Newspaper recruitment ads help you to hire more experienced and local candidates as a result you will get a candidate who has local knowledge about the area as well minimum travel is needed whereas through online job portal it is very difficult to describe about the job role, qualifications as there are limitation & as the candidates apply randomly through online portal it becomes very difficult for the recruiter to recognize candidates who are serious about the job post & have to contact every candidate who have applied, which in return becomes a lengthy process to select correct candidate.
- For the job roles such as sales executives or representatives etc the recruiter always looks for the local candidates who have the proper knowledge & experience of their location by giving an ad in regional & english newspaper allows you to target a more specific geographic location and audience. The applicant you are looking for sales representative jobs within the city always prefers local newspapers for finding jobs.
- Unlike job boards which only allow specific information, you get more freedom for placing an ad in a newspaper. Because in a newspaper you will get more flexibility as an advertiser, you can always decide the size, position and content of your recruitment ad according to your budget. Suppose if you have less budget don’t worry you can still place an ad in classified text or classified display. Where classified text is run on online ads whereas in classified display ads you can add company logos, images, custom designs according to your choice. & if you have a big budget then you can easily place ad in display ad where you can even buy a full page or half page ad to attract the attention of a larger number of qualified candidates.
- If you are thinking that due to technology development tech savvy job seekers now look for jobs only through online portals which is absolutely wrong as there are still many qualified & experienced candidates who cannot afford a smartphone with net connectivity for them newspaper is the best choice for seeking jobs as it is always very accessible & cheap, so with newspaper ads, you can reach out to a much wider and more experience audience than through an online job portal.
- Newspapers are still the most trusted source of information for the job seekers than online job portals. There are specific age groups of people from 40 to 70 who prefer newspaper searching top managerial positions such senior financial advisors, senior managers etc than online portals. Newspaper ads are the most reliable way to reach out to these senior position holders.
So after knowing few advantages of advertising in newspapers in recruitment category & if you think you wasted too much time in calling candidates from online job portals, simply publish a Newspaper Ad in popular regional or English newspaper with the help of releasemyad. For more details mail us at email@example.com, or call us on 09830629298.