Lucknow, the Capital City of Uttar Pradesh is situated on the banks of the Gomti River. It has been considered an important part of the Oudh or Awadh Province under the Mughal Empire. It has remained the Capital since the time when The Nawab of Awadh, Asaf al-Dawlah had shifted his base from Faizabad to Lucknow.
It is a renowned marketplace for locally grown agricultural products. It is the most populous city of Uttar Pradesh. It has many industries involved in food processing, handicrafts, manufacturing, railroad shops, etc. The City is equally famous for the Awadhi Cuisine and the mesmerising monuments built by the Nawabs.
It has also been an important site for the development of Arts and Culture. The Indian Classical Dance of Kathak has originated here. The last Nawab of Awadh, Wajid Ali Shah himself was one of the finest exponents of the dance form. This tradition has been carried on by famous personalities like Lachhu Maharaj, Acchchan Maharaj, Shambhu Maharaj, Birju Maharaj and many more.
Top Newspapers of Lucknow:
1. Dainik Jagran: 4,19,391
2. Amar Ujala: 3,12,499
3. Hindustan: 2,40,088
4. Times of India: 1,17,992
5. Jansatta: 85,000
6. Rashtriya Sahara: 79,459
7. Navbharat Times: 66,439
8. I-Next: 63,342
9. Indian Express: 40,000
10. Hindustan Times: 26,982
11. Economic Times: 7,204
To book an Ad in the Lucknow Edition of these papers follows the steps:
1. To start booking, select an Ad Type(Classified Text, Classified Display and Display Ad) first or a Category and the Location of Lucknow.
You anyway need to select an ad type, a category, and the location together to proceed further. Go for the first option if you want to book a Display Ad because the second option is for classified bookings only.
2. On selecting the second option, you may find the list of the basic Ad rates for each of the Papers published here. Select one or more papers according to your needs.
On the next page, details of discounted packages containing few other cities apart from the main location for the Newspaper are provided.
3. While composing the Ad, please refer to the Ad templates to know what details can be added to the matter. Ad enhancing options are also provided to highlight your Ad.
4. For Classified Display or Display Ads, you can upload a matter designed by you.
5. After composing, select the Dates. Always look for insertion offers to book more dates at a discounted price.
6. Upload documents if required.
7. Make the Payment.
About releaseMyAd:releaseMyAd provides Ad bookings at the lowest rates in the industry. It also gives the options of discounted packages, insertion offers and many more for the customers to benefit from. To know more about Ad bookings and the company, please call at 9830629298 at the earliest.