By Taniya Dutta. 01/04/20.
Marriage is a bond like no other. A promise to always be there for each other. For such a life-changing decision one must count on the best platform to find their soulmates. At releaseMyAd, we do just that we promise to guide you through the best possible medium that is the newspaper to give your matrimonial ad to find the best possible match for you. Yes! Newspapers. Have you ever heard old is gold? Even in the age of matrimonial sites specially designed to find you your desired life partner. Newspaper is still the trusted and most popular among matrimonial ad givers. Don’t believe me? Try looking at any newspaper’s matrimonial page, you will find hundreds of ads printed daily searching for their perfect match.
- Matrimonial advertisements in Navbharat Times
One of the most popular newspapers to give a matrimonial ad in Navbharat Times. Coming out on a special column dedicated only to the matrimonial advertisement. Distributed all over Mumbai, Delhi & Lucknow. Navbharat Times allows customers to not only give ads in English but also in Hindi making it more accessible to the local language speakers. Giving an ad in Navbharat Times is made easy by releaseMyAd. Their budget-friendly packages let you choose many destinations you would like your ad to be published not worrying about your affordability.
- Sub Sections Of Matrimonial Ads
Matrimonial ads in Navbharat Times is mostly taken in wanted grooms and wanted brides. Other than this there are several subcategories to choose from as per customer preference.
|WANTED GROOM||WANTED BRIDE|
|BY CASTE||BY COMMUNITY||BY LANGUAGE||BY NATIONALITY||BY PROFESSION||BY RELIGION||GENERAL|
Under this customers can further choose sub-classification such as caste no bar(general), Punjabi(language), Jat(community), American (nationality), doctor (profession), Buddhist(religion) and many others easily from our website releasemyad.com.
- How To Compose?
To compose a matrimonial adjust
- Go to https://navbharattimes.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial and select a package.
- You will then find yourself with a compose ad page
- Select a subcategory then select language English or Hindi and compose your ad in the ‘COMPOSE AD MATTER’ section.
- You can also look at the ‘VIEW SAMPLE ADS’ Section for reference.
Your matrimonial ad matter is now composed!
- Composing Tips
A matrimonial ad should consist of the type of person you are like, your qualification, features of how you look, your age or date of birth and also the feature you are looking for in your partner. Maybe you are a doctor and are looking for a doctor as well. And a contact detail such as a phone number or an email address so that the person looking at your ad in the paper can reach you.
Here is an example for reference:
- Saxena Boy 28,5″11″ working in gurugram 4L, LPA father class 1 officer wanted beautiful working girl working in MNC preferred teaching profession, cast no bar Mob 9415013236 mail: email@example.com
Other than this,
- Choose the right sub-category
- Choose the right subclassification
- Enhancement, if any
- Language of ad matter
- Ad Formats in Navabharat Times Newspaper Matrimonial
There are mainly two ad formats
- Classified Text
- Classified Display
Still, confused about placing a matrimonial ad in Navbharat Times or any other newspaper?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call us on 09830629298. Our executives are happy to help you.