India now has more than 1,500 matchmaking sites, giving parents and potential brides and grooms thousands of choices to help arrange modern marriages while allowing families to adhere to long standing traditions regarding caste and religion. But till now the most preferred and trusted medium of finding bride/groom is advertising in newspapers.
Malayala Manorama is one of the leading Malayalam daily newspapers in the state of Kerala, India. It is the second oldest newspaper in the South and has a circulation of over 2.1 million copies. Being the third largest circulating newspapers in India, it has gathered a readership of more than 20 million over the years. releaseMyAd provides an easy online Ad Booking service in Malayala Manorama that is both time-saving and cost-effective to the Customers.
To book a matrimonial advertisement in Malayala Manorama one has to provide a valid photo id which ensures the authenticity of their service. Though the main category is ‘Wanted bride’ and ‘Wanted groom’, there are other subcategories like Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Religion no bar, Remarriage and Others.
One can choose different ad booking formats like Classified Text, Classified Display and Display according to their target reader, necessity and budget. Sunday is the only publishing day of matrimonial ads in Malayala Manorama. releaseMyAd offers 5 different discount packages and special offers for Manorama matrimonial ads. releaseMyAd provides a hassle-free platform to easily book matrimonial classified ads following the given steps-
- Select the ad type and category,
- Select the edition, under matrimonial choosing appropriate subcategory (In case of second marriage one must choose ‘Remarriage’, then composing the classified text ad using the tools, one can upload self-designed matter in case of classified display ad,
- Lastly choosing the publishing date and making the payment.
Here are two sample Ads For Malayala Manorama Matrimonial :
- Wanted Bride – We are looking for an alliance for our son, aged (30) years, residing in (Location), height (6’1″), (B.Com) graduate, (Religion), (Caste). The bride should hail from a decent, educated family. (Same caste/ caste no bar). Should be around (24) years. Contact with (Astrological) details 0000000000 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wanted Groom – PQM for (Location) based fair girl, 1980 / 163 cm, Corporate Lawyer, LLM/UK, parents Sr. Exec., seeks liberal minded, suitable match in early 30’s. E: email@example.com with photo. Caste no bar.
Some effective composing tips to get a maximum response are, checking the contact details properly, mentioning age, height, educational qualification or professional details and sharing if any special preferences are there like divorcee, non-divorcee, separated, NRI, physical disabilities, medical conditions etc. For any query, you can call us at 9830629298 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.