Classified advertisements are divided into Classified text ads and Classified Display ads. Classified text ads publish in standard running text format and charge as per character, word or line. Enhancements like color, underline, bold, tick etc can be added to classified text ads. Classified display ads are charged as per sq cm and contain image, color, logo etc. Both are specifically published in the Classified page of the newspaper.
releaseMyAd is the most cost effective way of booking classified ads online. It is India’s number one ad booking platform which provides customers the most easy and hassle free experience of advertising.
I am going to share some tips and ideas about writing a successful classified advertisement here.
- Appropriate newspaper selection: Selecting the appropriate newspaper is the basic need to successfully publish a classified advertisement. Choose a local or national newspaper according to your need for advertisement.
- Preferred edition selection: Edition needs to be selected according to the target reader. For eg, if you want to sell a flat in Delhi then selecting Delhi edition of any newspaper is the best option. Thus you can get the maximum response.
- Specific category selection: Before publishing an classified advertisement in a newspaper you must know what is the best suited category for your advertisement. Selecting the perfect category helps to get the proper response because readers can easily open that particular section and see the ad without wasting much time.
- Ad creative composition: For personal/ individual requirements such as matrimony, selling property, selling automobiles, or change of name, newspaper classified ads are a more suited solution.
Composing ad matter is the most important job in terms of the effectiveness of the published advertisement. It is very important to maintain proper space, punctuation and spelling for generating a sense of authenticity, dependency among readers. In case of matrimonial ads, it is very necessary to mention age, height, educational qualification or professional details and sharing if any special preferences are there like divorcee, non-divorcee, separated, NRI, physical disabilities and medical conditions etc.
- While composing a name change ad, one must keep in mind to clearly mention the old name and new name in the matter.
- While composing Lost and Found advertisements, mentioning your contact details allows the public to return the lost object if found by anyone.
- In the Obituary and remembrance ad do not forget to mention the name and date of death of the deceased person and strictly not mention the reason of the death because that is not acceptable in most of the publication. Obituary and remembrance ads are usually published in classified display format. releaseMyAd has their expert designer team to compose the creative in such a way that will surely catch the eyeballs of readers.
While composing an ad matter, the most common mistake people make is they skip mentioning their contact details. It is very important to mention that for obvious reasons otherwise people won’t be able to get in touch with you or your product or service.
- Selecting the release date: After creating your ad creative the next stage is selecting the insertions, i.e; publishing dates. You can choose one or multiple insertions. releaseMyAd provides offers on release date time to time for their clients.
- Upload necessary documents: To publish some classified ads publication requires certain documents. It is mentioned in our website. So after selecting the release date in case of certain ads you have to upload the documents which are required. For eg, to publish a name change ad, one needs to provide a notarized affidavit.
- Payment: Last step is making the payment. You can make the payment by Debit card/ Credit card, Net banking, UPI, Cash deposit, Cheque deposit. A confirmation mail will be sent to the client’s registered email address after payment.
For more information feel free to call or WhatsApp our helpline number 9830629298 or write us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have our 24*7 chat system to help you with any query which one can avail by visiting our website.