Why Should You Advertise in the Newspaper for Certificate Lost Ads!

It is very common for everyone to carry our IDs, passports, education certificates, and other important documents along with us which unfortunately increases the chances of losing such important documents. The chances of losing these documents become high while traveling in crowded local transports. 

So in case you have lost your valuable documents, the easiest way to look for these documents is by placing an advertisement under the personal category, Lost and Found Section of the Newspaper.

Newspaper Advertisement for Lost Certificates becomes easy with releaseMyAd as it offers its Valuable Customers to place lost & found ads in all leading newspapers. 

Lost Certificate Ads in Newspaper

There are lots of advantages to placing Lost Certificate Ad in Newspaper, as it is a great source of search medium to search for the lost items. As this advertisement is read by a huge number of people of different regions which in return makes a great opportunity that at least someone among the readers might have come across the lost item. 

Documents Required for Lost Certificate Advertisement, are :

  • FIR copy
  • General Diary (GD)
  • Notarized Affidavit

How to apply for Certificate Lost Newspaper Ad:

  • For FIR or G.D you have to go to the nearest police station and File an FIR or GD for your lost items.
  • You can also file an FIR online for this you can simply visit your nearby police station website and follow those instructions given there.
  • Make an Affidavit on a Stamp paper which should be attested and sealed by the notary public..

For your reference, there are given Ad sample advertisement for Lost Certificate that will help you book the ad properly in a correct format.

It is notified of my Original Qualifying Examination Certificate, Marks Statement, and Migration Certificate of Senior Secondary Examination of the year 2007 and Roll Number. 543210 issued by CBSE has been actually lost. Name of the candidate- Sujoy Ghosh, Full Address- House Number 11, H-Block, Vijay Nagar, Meerut,UP, 25004, Contact Number:9830629298

Point to Remember before placing Newspaper Advertisement for Lost Certificates:

  • An FIR or GD or notarized affidavit, should not be not more than 6months old.
  • A Lost & Found ad matter should comprise the following points:
  • Full name of the person who has lost the item.(If required) or Name of year in which the document is being lost(school/college certificate etc), Mentioning the full details of the documents lost. And Address in full details. 

In newspaper advertisements, releaseMyAd has over 30 years of experience and is the most trusted, hassle-free, user-friendly online ad booking platform, you can easily publish your ad in all leading newspapers. 

For booking lost and found advertisements in any newspaper, you need to follow some simple steps:

  • Visit Lost Certificate Advertisement page
  • Select the location , ad type and the preferred newspaper
  • Compose your ad matter, select the preferred release date
  • Upload your supporting document and make your payment

For any booking-related query, you can call their customer care at 9830629298 or can mail to book@releasemyad.com