The best thing about India is in its diversity! Although we understand newspapers printed in English give a more national appeal. Newspapers allowed in regional languages are equally important. The beauty of print media in India in its editions specifically printed in the different regional languages.
- Why publish an ad in Kannad language newspaper in Bangalore?
To make your ad more appealing to a regional crowd it is more important to print ads in the regional language of that region. As you might know, half the barrier of conveying the message to an audience ends if you can just cross the language barrier of that region.
If your target audience is in Bangalore it is a smart idea to not go for a national approach but rather a regional one instead. This not only attracts more viewership but also helps your ad reach the right target audience better.
2.Top Kannada language newspapers of Bangalore based on Circulation and Readership
Now there are many newspapers in Bangalore printed in Kannada languages. To make the most of your ad booking experience you should know the readership circulation of these newspapers offer. Allowing you to make the right decision while choosing the right newspaper.
For instance, if you wish to get maximum coverage of your ad matter but don’t have a restriction on budget, Vijay Karnataka Bangalore or Prajavani will be the right choice for your ad. Whereas you have a tight budget and are okay with a moderate audience going for the third or fourth most circulated newspaper will be a better option.
Here are the newspapers along with their circulation numbers in Bangalore:
With Vijay Karnataka & Prajavani being the most circulated with over 5L each day and Udayavani then following with 3.3L circulated each day in Bangalore.
3.Different Ad formats and categories
- Classified Text Ad: Ads consisting only of text no pictures but you can use enhancements like colour to make it more appealing. These ads are the most affordable.
- Classified Display: Smaller than a display but better than a test ad. These ads consist of text with pictures.
- Display Ad: The best visually appealing format of an ad in a newspaper. If you are not on a budget this is the format for the most attraction from the consumer.
Different ad categories to choose from:
- Personal (Change of name, Lost and found, etc)
- Property(for sale, accommodation wanted)
- Business(for sale, offer/proposal,etc)
- Classified tenders(public notice,tenders,etc)
- Recruitment(situation vacant, situation wanted,etc)
- Matrimonial(wanted bride or wanted groom)
4.RMA booking platform
Started in 2009, releaseMyAd brought a revolution in the world of ad booking. It is the very first of its kind fully digital platform where you can easily book ad in a variety of newspapers, radio, tv and even the new trend in town social media platforms.
All leading newspapers circulating throughout India are listed under releaseMyAd. Offering advertisers a variety of options to choose from catering to their audience, geographical area and ad type. All this made it convenient from the comfort of your home. Only internet connectivity is all you need and rest is done by our excellent task force working to provide you with the best service.
Worried about it being costly? Don’t worry it is also affordable. Several discounted user-friendly packages and offers make your booking experience cost-effective as well as cost-saving!
5.Ad booking steps:
Booking an AD using releaseMyAd is easy!
Still confused or doubtful about placing an ad in Kannada newspaper or any other newspaper?
Mail us at email@example.com, or call us on 09830629298.