If you want to publish an advertisement in Patna and are confused about which newspaper will give you the maximum response, this article is for you. Here I am trying to draw attention to some of the top hindi newspapers of Patna in respect of circulation and readership .
- Hindustan: Hindustan is the Hindi daily which is the fourth largest circulated newspaper in India.
It ranks as the second largest-read daily in the country. Hindustan is circulated in Delhi, Faridabad, Patna, Muzaffarpur, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Purnea, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, Lucknow, Varanasi, Meerut, Argra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Bareilly, Moradabad, Aligarh, Kanpur, Dehradun, Haridwar, Haldwani. Apart from these, the paper is also available in key towns like Mathura, Saharanpur, Faizabad.The major editions of Hindustan are available online in e-paper format. You can book advertisements in Hindustan or any other newspaper from your home through an online booking platform, releaseMyAd. Now advertisement booking in newspapers is just 3 steps away and extremely hasslefree. To know more about advertising in Patna newspaper click on the link below-https://www.releasemyad.com/newspaper-display-booking/language/hindi
- Dainik Jagran: As of 2010, Dainik Jagran was the 17th most read newspaper in the world. It has circulation across Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad,
Bareilly, Bhagalpur, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dharamshala, Gorakhpur, Hisar, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarpur, Nainital, Panipat, Patna, Ranchi, Siliguri and Varanasi.
While publishing newspaper advertisements choosing the appropriate category like, Matrimony, Recruitment, Business, Property, Service, personal, Public Notice, Education or Astrology is very important to hit the target consumer.
- Prabhat Khabar: Prabhat Khabar is a Hindi language newspaper published daily in Jharkhand, Bihar and West Bengal. The newspaper is circulated in several states in India, including Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and some parts of Orissa.
There are mainly 3 formats in newspaper advertising, classified text, classified display and display. Classified text is a standard running text format charged as per character or word or lines. In Classified display, one can add image, logo, different fonts etc which is more eye catchy than classified text. And Display can be of any size and publish in any newspaper page. Classified display and Display both are charged per sqcm basis.
- Rashtriya Sahara: It is a hindi newspaper circulated in Lucknow, Delhi, Patna, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur and Dehradun. You can book advertisements in Rashtriya Sahara by just a few clicks with releaseMyAd. 3 simple steps are- Selecting the newspaper, edition and category, then composing the ad matter with specific tools, selecting publishing date and lastly payment.
- Dainik Bhaskar: It is the largest circulated daily newspaper India. It is circulated in Ajmer, Alwar, Ambala, Amritsar, Banswara, Barmer, Bathinda, Bhagalpur, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bhopal Bikaner, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chhindwara, Delhi, Dhanbad, Faridabad, Gwalior, Hisar, Hoshangabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaipur city, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Khandwa, Kota, Ludhiana, Muzaffarpur, Pali, Panipat, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Ratlam, Rewari, Rohtak, Sagar, Satna, Sikar, Singrauli, Sriganganagar, Udaipur and Ujjain.
We have our designer experts to compose your ad matter with specific detailing. After completion of booking with releaseMyAd, one can check their ad status with their unique ad id number. Our customer care executives are always there to help you out in any problem, may it be booking related or payment methods. You can chat with our customer care team 24*7 by visiting our website. Feel free to call or WhatsApp our helpline number 9830629298 or write us to email@example.com.