Are you planning on getting married? Are your parents looking forward to seeing you get settled? Don’t know which should be the best platform to initiate a search for your perfect life partner? In these modern times, getting married is quite a big deal but there is nothing to worry about! Deciding on how to find a life-partner is also very important.
The most trusted medium to place your marriage advertisement is and always will be the newspapers! Matrimonial newspaper advertisements are more like search mediums than for the purpose of advertisements or promotions. Matrimonial advertisements are published with a specific purpose of finding an eligible and potential groom for the prospective bride and vice versa. You need to mention all the required details like your age, height, religion, caste, gotra, educational qualifications, profession, location and expectations related to the preference you want in a groom or bride.
If you are located in the Rajasthan state and want to cover the whole of Rajasthan, the best option will always remain Rajasthan Patrika newspaper! Rajasthan Patrika covers the whole of Rajasthan and includes cities Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pali, Kota, Sriganganagar, Alwar, Barmer, Bhilwara, Alwar, Banswara, Gangapur, Barmer, and Sikar. Rajasthan Patrika newspaper is also circulated in other parts of the country namely Ahmedabad, Surat (Gujarat), Bangalore, Hubli (Karnataka), Chennai, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu), Kolkata (West Bengal), Mumbai (Maharashtra) and Delhi.
Matrimonial advertisements in Rajasthan Patrika newspaper have always been the best method for searching for your life partner. You get to find genuine responses from newspaper advertisements. However, you have to keep certain points in mind before choosing a suitable match!
- Significant selection of Newspaper – If you are seeking response from a particular zone or certain section of audience, you can always opt for regional or local newspapers. Advertisements published in a widely circulated daily fetch more readers.
- Detailed Ad matter – The ad text that you would publish in the newspaper should contain all the information such as age, educational qualifications, birth time, location, profession, income, religion/caste along with contact details of a person looking to get married
Type of Matrimonial Advertisements
Rajasthan Patrika Matrimonial ad is classified into two sections –Groom Wanted and Bride Wanted
- Groom Wanted – ‘Wanted Grooms’ denotes that you are looking for a bridegroom/ boy.
- Bride Wanted – ‘Wanted Brides’ denotes that you are looking for a bride / girl.
These are again classified in sub sections:
- By Caste – You need to select this section to choose your preferred caste (Agarwal, Brahmin, Kayastha etc.)
- By Community – You need to select this section to choose your preferred community (Bihari, Keralite, Marwaris etc.)
- By Language – You need to select this section to choose your preferred Language (Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali etc.)
- By Profession – You need to select this section to choose your preferred Profession (Doctors, Teachers, Businessman etc.)
- By Nationality – You need to select this section to choose your preferred Nationality (American, NRI/Green card etc.)
- By Religion – You need to select this section to choose your preferred Religion (Hindu, Sikh, Muslim etc.)
- General section – You can select other preferences from the general section such as Cosmopolitan, Caste No Bar, Divorcee etc.
Rajasthan Patrika matrimonial is published in the classified section of the newspaper and generally come on Sundays. The ads can be placed in two types:
- Classified Text Ads: Text ads, also known as run on line ads are the simplest form of advertising. You can even enhance your matrimonial ad by selecting background color, screen border and bold options. The ad cost is calculated on the basis of words in the ad matter.
- Classified Display Ads: Classified Display ads are more impressive and they grab the maximum attention of the readers. The ad can be both in Black & White and Color. They are charged on the basis of per square centimetre and are more expensive than the Classified Text Ads.
- Packages and Offers: Matrimonial Advertisements in Rajasthan Patrika can be placed in several packages based on your choice. The most popular packages are as under:
- Rajasthan Patrika (Rajasthan + MP + Chattisgarh + Gujarat + Tamil Nadu + Karnataka + WB) – Rs.3,450/ 20 Words
- Rajasthan Patrika (Rajasthan + Madhya Pradesh + Chhattisgarh) – Rs.3,000/ 20 Words
- Rajasthan Patrika (Rajasthan + Gujarat + Tamil Nadu + Karnataka + West Bengal) – Rs.2,655/ 20 Words
- Rajasthan Patrika (All Rajasthan) – Rs.1,420/ 20 Words
There are several other packages that you can choose to place your ad. You also get several insertions offers for every package if you book your ad for more than one day.
How to book a Matrimonial ad in the Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper Online?
- Visit releaseMyAd
- Select Ad type (Text Classified or Display Classified)
- Select preferred package
- Select sub category
- Enter your ad text / upload your ad text (You can check the sample ads for reference)
- Choose your preferred published date
- Preview your ad details
- Register yourself
- Select Payment option
Once your payment is done, you need not worry, the ad will get published in the newspaper on the day/days you have selected.
releaseMyAd being India’s largest best online ad booking platform, with more than 12 years of experience in the field of ad booking gives you the best service to place your ad in the newspaper. releaseMyAd has developed a strong network of advertising partners located across the country. releaseMyAd guarantees you the lowest rates and the fastest ad booking service. For more details, call/WhatsApp at 9830629298 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org