Are you searching for the perfect partner? A matrimonial advertisement in The Amar Ujala can help you. The Amar Ujala newspaper being one of the most popular Hindi-language daily newspapers, is a perfect place for you to start the search for your soul-mate.
Here are the following 5 steps which you need to follow to book Matrimonial ads in The Amar Ujala–
- Go to https://amarujala.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial and begin your advertisement booking process by selecting the newspaper as Amar Ujala and category as Matrimonial. You can either book Classified Text Ads (only textual and are cheaper) or Classified Display Ads (an image or logo is present along with the text and they are more attractive) according to your budget and requirements.
- Select the Ad Format and then proceed to select the discount package (given below). You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page where you will have to select your preferred sub-category and preferences of your choice. While composing your ad, give all the relevant details. Do not forget to give your contact number. Mention your specific requirements like physical traits, personal information or economic and family background you are looking for in a prospective match in the ad content. Mention your own educational and professional background. You can also specify the time you wish to be contacted, if there’s any. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of a Classified Display Advertisement. There are other features that you can add such as a colourful background or a tick to make tour advertisement more visually appealing.
The various Special Offers for Amar Ujala Matrimonial Ads are as follows:
- Kanpur/Lucknow/Varanasi/Agra/Meerut/Allahabad – Rs. 2,099/25 words
- Delhi- Rs. 3,144/25 words
- Dehradun- Rs. 1,052/25 words
- Jammu and Kashmir- Rs. 1,108/25 words
- Shimla- Rs. 812/25words
These are examples of a few discount packages, visit the website for more!
- Finally select the preferred dates for publishing your and make payments through Credit/Debit Cards, Internet Banking, Cheques, NEFT or other means as per your choice and convenience to confirm your booking. After completion of payment you will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad through your mail.
Here’s a tip for you- It is best if you book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
If you have any queries, you can call at 09830629298 and all your doubts will be clarified.
releaseMyAd has more attractive offers and combo packages in online advertisement booking in various newspapers. It is the largest online advertising agency in India and is INS accredited. It has collaborations with top newspapers in the country and here you can book ads from anywhere, anytime!