Name change a formality ad as one must say is the most common category to be seen in a newspaper’s classified section. The maximum number of advertisements given in a newspaper is a name change ad. But unlike other categories this type of ad can only be given in a newspaper and not in any other medium as it is needed for legal purposes. Releasemyad.com offers its customers to give a change of name ad in all leading newspapers in India including Navbharat Times the one we are going to talk about in particular today.
- Why Name Change ads in Navbharat Times Newspaper?
Now you might change your name for various reason
You might be surprised to know that changing your name is really common practice not just in India but all around the globe.
Let me guide you through some common reason you would give a name change ad:
- Astrological reasons
- Several legal reasons
- Documents required / how to apply
Now that you know why you would give a name change ad lets look at the documents you would be needing during Navbharat Times name change ad booking.
A notarized affidavit not more than 6months old or a gazette copy published by Department of Publication, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs is a must to book any change of name ad in Navbharat Times.
How to apply for a notarized affidavit?
- Draft the Affidavit by providing the details of the old name and new name.
- Execute the Affidavit on a Stamp Paper of Denomination of Rs. 10/- or as per the prescribed stamp duty as per your state.
- Make the Affidavit attest and sealed by the Notary Public.
- releaseMyAd, online ad booking platform
Started in 2009, releaseMyAd brought a revolution in the world of ad booking. It is the very first of its kind fully digital platform where you can easily book ad in a variety of newspapers, radio, tv and even the new trend in town social media platforms.
All leading newspapers circulating throughout India are listed under releaseMyAd. Offering advertisers a variety of options to choose from catering to their audience, geographical area and ad type. All this made it convenient from the comfort of your home. Only internet connectivity is all you need and rest is done by our excellent task force working to provide you with the best service.
Worried about it being costly? Don’t worry it is also affordable. Several discounted user-friendly packages and offers make your booking experience cost-effective as well as cost-saving!
Head to releaseMyAd to avail exciting offers on your first ad booking now!
- Format / Sample
A change of name ad in Navbharat Times should consist of the follows:
- Old name as per document provided
- New name as per document provided
- Affidavit number
- Date of affidavit
- Son of or Wife of
Here is a sample ad to make you understand a little better:
I, Md.Nizamuddin, S/O Late MD.FAIZUDDIN,DOB-01.01.1940 Residing At Prantik,Panchanantala,P.O.Chaltia, Murshidabad,742407 Declaring As Same In The Affidavit No.9175 Dt. 01.11.2019, ( In The Court Of Ld.Sub- Divisional Executive Magistrate At Berhampore, Murshidabad) That Md. Nizamuddin And Mohammad Nizamuddin And Muhammad Nizamuddin Are The Same And One Identical Person I.E.Myself.
- Composing Tips
- Make sure both old and new names are mentioned in ad matter
- Ad matter should start with “I”
- If the person whose name is being changed is a minor, then his/ her guardian should make the name change declaration.
- Selecting proper enhancement, if any colour or screen
- Lastly, the information provided in ad matter should be as per the document provided.
- Ad booking steps
- Contact details:
Still not sure whether to book a change of name ad in Navbharat Times or any other newspaper?
Mail us at email@example.com, or call us on 09830629298.