A Public Notice Ad is published in a Newspaper by Government/Public Organisations, Private Companies or by Individual People. The main purpose of these Ads is to inform the whole public or a group about any legal proceedings that would affect them in the Future. These are usually published in the Classified Display and Display formats.
Documents required for Public Notice Ads :
- For a General Public Notice Ad such as a Dispute regarding Properties, disowning a Family Member etc., the Ad Matter must be provided on the Letterhead of the Advocate ,
- For Public Notice Ads about a Lost/Missing Document, an FIR attested by the Police Officer not more than 6 months old is required ,
- For Marriage Notice Ads, a Copy of the Application of Marriage duly stamped and signed by the Indian High Commission/Embassy or the Marriage Registrar will be required ,
- For Court Notice Ads, a Copy of the Notice that has been issued by the Court is required ,
- For a Tender Notice Ad, we need the Photo ID Proof of the Customer except PAN Card.
releaseMyAd through Newspapers like Hindustan Times provides much lower Ad Rates and Offers in comparison to many others in the Industry. Hindustan Times is an extremely popular English Newspaper that is circulated in Major Locations. In a short amount of time an Hindustan Times Public Notice Ad can be booked by the Clients here through our website. They may also choose to call us at any point during the booking to get their questions answered.
Few Tips to compose the Ad:
- Compose the Ad Matter carefully to include all the necessary information pertaining to the Notice.
- Upload the Scanned Copies of the Documents while booking.
- Avoid the usage of abbreviations that would be difficult for the public to understand.
Ad Booking Steps :
- You may Select a Single Edition or a Package.
- Upload your own design or compose the matter with the help of the Templates.
- Select the Dates and upload your Documents.
- Check the Booking Summary at the end to verify the details of the Composed Ad and the final Cost.
- Make the Payment through several options.
We take the utmost care to listen and guide you across the whole process. For any queries, please contact us at 9830629298 (Mon-Fri till 1800 hrs & Saturday till 1600 hrs).