In this whole new world of digital media and promotions, having a cup of tea with the newspaper continues to be the morning ritual of every Indian household. One newspaper that has been an integral part of such dining table discussions over the years is the Hindustan Times.
Here are the reasons why Hindustan Times Advertisements will be the best choice for your requirements.
- Highest readership – With over 3 million readers, HT remains one of the leading English-language newspapers in the country. Its readership is only second to the Times of India and steadily growing according to the latest Indian Readership Survey.
- Reasonable Pricing – In this market of cut-throat competition, the cost for advertising in Hindustan Times across various categories and supplements is fairly reasonable in comparison to its competitors.
- Wider circulation – Soaring under the ownership of Shobhana Bhartia, the Hindustan Times over the times has expanded its reach to the major parts of the country. Its presence in Lucknow, Kolkata, and Patna speaks for its staggering volumes.
- Dedicated Categories – HT also boasts of its customized advertising sections such as Matrimonial, Property, Travel, Education, etc. Advertisers can post on their dedicated supplement pages such as HT homepage, HT shine, HT states, and many more.
- Strong relationships – Backed by the father of the nation himself, the Hindustan Times was started way back in 1924 and gained the trust of its readers over the years. Its authenticity has been cherished through generations and remains one of the best in the country.
So if you have decided to go with HT advertisements , releaseMyAd offers you the easiest way into it. It is an authorized site and has been associated with the newspaper for many years. It offers advertisers a plethora of options for ads at the most affordable prices suitable for everyone.
The major options through releaseMyAd include classified text ads, classified display ads, and display ads. Classified text ads are the simplest of them and can be tailor-made according to the requirement of the advertisers. Display ads are a bit more expensive than text ads and are decked with different logos, fonts, and formatting.
For more queries, do visit their frequently asked section. Wishing you all the best for your advertising campaigns!