Obituary Ads are a means of informing people about the demise of a Loved One. Publishing an Obituary Ad in a Newspaper like Hindustan is an ideal choice because of its vast circulation. It suits many Advertisers for being able to notify a piece of information to a big group of audience at Affordable Ad Rates. Read on to know more about how to book the Ad.
Documents Required :
Preferably a Doctor’s Note or a Medical Certificate is required to book an Obituary Advertisement in Hindustan or any other Newspapers. If it is not available then the Cremation/Burial Note received while performing the last rites of the deceased, either one of the Documents must be uploaded to publish the Ad.
Hindustan Obituary Ad Booking Steps :
- Select the correct Location ,
- Select from the Ad Types of Classified Display or Display Ad. The Box width will remain in case of CD Ads but for Display Ads they can change. Height can change for both the types ,
- Compose the Ad Matter by editing the already designed templates or upload own designed Matter ,
4.Select the Dates. An Obituary Ad can be published any day but try to book at least 24 hours before the Release Date,
5.Upload the Documents and make the Payment through Online and Offline options.
Composing Tips :
- Use Colors and images to beautify the matter ,
- Include a bit about the Person like the Date of Birth and Death, his/her Qualities and accomplishments .
releaseMyAd also provides the facility of composing your Ad Matters through our in-house designers. You just need to provide us the image and Ad Matter and we will create a design for you that you will like at no extra cost. In order to avail this, please call us at 9830629298 (Weekdays till 6 pm and Saturdays till 4 pm).