Tamil weddings have one of the most beautiful yet simple rituals. For them, their wedding is more about spirituality and celebration of their rich culture and heritage. The bride in a gorgeous Kanjeevaram saree with lots of gold jewelry and the groom in a Veshti and Angavastram are the essence of a Tamil Brahmin wedding.They have many unique pre-wedding and post-wedding rituals and Pallikai Thellichal is one of them. In this pre-wedding ritual nine types of grain are mixed with curd and filled into 7 matkas, beautifully decorated with sandalwood.
Finding a suitable partner through newspaper advertisements, is still a well received approach in the Tamil matrimonial community. To post a Tamil community matrimonial ad you should try to go for the most favored newspapers in your region. Daily Thanthi, Dinamalar, Dinakaran, Dinamani, and Hindu – Tamil are the choices available for your matrimonial ads.
- Daily Thanthi – Started in 1942 by S. P. Adithanar, this newspaper happens to be the largest daily newspaper circulated in the Tamil language. It has an international edition too which is printed in Dubai for the middle east market. The political alignment of this newspaper is socialism and liberal conservatism.
You can post a classified text ad or a classified display ad. The cost of the Daily Thanthi (All Editions + Sri Lanka) text ad is Rs 977/4 lines and for a display ad it is Rs 525/sq cm. Chennai, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Coimbatore, Nagercoil, Trichy, Salem, Thanjavur, Erode, Cuddalore, Vellore, Bangalore, Dindigul, Pondicherry, and Mumbai are the locations available for your matrimonial ads. For a text ad, the standard cost for all these locations is Rs 924/4 lines. . It will post your advert on Sunday and you need to make the reservations two days prior to your ad publishing date.
- Dinamalar – This National Tamil daily newspaper was launched from Thiruvananthapuram in 1951. Kalvi malar, Maruthuva Malar, Kannamma, Varamalar are some of the supplements that are distributed along with this newspaper.
You can post matrimonial text ads and display ads only in Madurai, Coimbatore, Chennai, and Pondicherry. The ad cost will be in the range of Rs 315- Rs510 per 4 lines. Sunday is the ad publishing day and the booking deadline is one day.
- Dinakaran – Run by Sun Group’s- Sun Network, Dinakaran is the second-largest newspaper circulated after Daily Thanthi. The cost of the Dinakaran (All Editions) text ad is Rs 2060/4 lines and for the Dinakaran (Matrimonial Special – All Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry) text ad it is Rs 700/4 lines. Apart from these discount packages, the ad cost will be in the range of Rs 80-Rs 550 per 4 lines. You can get your matrimonial ad posted on Sunday only and for that, you need to complete the booking two days before. This newspaper has distributions across a wide region and you can choose your preferred location from the available list. Chennai, Coimbatore, and Madurai are some of them.
- Dinamani – This New Indian Express Group-owned newspaper was founded in 1934. For a classified text ad New Indian Express (All Editions) + Dinamani (All Editions) the cost is Rs 1500/15 words. You can expect your matrimonial ads to get published in Trichy, Vellore, Madurai, and some other regions. Your ad will be published on Sunday and you must complete your booking by Friday that week.
- Hindu – Tamil – It is a Tamil broadsheet daily newspaper. For The Hindu (Tamil) – All Tamil Nadu edition a text ad costs Rs 600/3 lines while its Rs 3500/3.5cm x 4cm for a display ad. It has circulation in Chennai, Pondicherry, Coimbatore, Vellore, Salem, Tirunelveli, and Trichy. For a text ad, the cost is as low as Rs 60 per 2 lines in Vellore whereas it amounts to Rs 300 per 2 lines in Chennai. To post your ad on Sunday you must book your ad one day in advance.
For more details you can contact us at 9830629298 or you can write to us at our official email id firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.