If you are one of them who are looking for ways to place a Name Change Ad in Hindustan Times Newspaper without any hassle and waste of time, then this is the right place for you to be. Through this article, we bring to you the booking process of these Ads in Papers like Hindustan Times.
Name Change Ads contain the declaration of a change made in the name of a person. These Ads are in general of the following types :
- Change of Name in a Document,
- Change of Name of a Woman after her Marriage,
- Declaration of Multiple Names of a Person,
- Change of Name in a Passport of an Adult or Minor.
As mandated by the Law, you need to make a Notarised Affidavit to change your Name. A failure to provide the same while booking the Ad will lead your Ad to be put on hold or even rejected. To apply for an Affidavit you need to make the declaration containing the Old Name and the New Name on a Stamp Paper of Rs. 10 or as per the rules of the State and get it stamped, signed and sealed by the Notary. (Note: An Affidavit should not be more than six months old during booking the Ad.)
About releaseMyAd :
releaseMyAd by means of Newspapers like Hindustan Times provides you economical Ad Booking Rates along with attractive Offers and Discounts. We do not charge anything extra and for everything that we do, we provide complete details that you may check before making the Payment. Current Ad Status can be checked through signing in on our website, plus more importantly, you may reach us anytime during our Working hours to clear your doubts.
- I, (Old Name) S/O (Father’s Name) born on (Date of Birth) residing at (Full Address), have changed my name to (New Name) vide affidavit dated (Affidavit date) at (Place)
- I, (your old name) S/O or D/O or W/O (father’s name or husbands name) R/O of (your home address) shall henceforth be known as (your new name) affidavit no (XXXXXX) sworn before a notary (notary name) dated (date).
Few Composing Tips :
- A Customer may upload a photo of the Affidavit that is clear enough to understand and need not upload a scanned Copy always.
- It is recommended to book the Ad and upload the documents two days before the Release Date.
Steps to book an Ad in Hindustan Times :
- Name Change Ads are published basically in two types of Ad Formats such as Classified Text Ads and Classified Display Ads: Please Select the appropriate one according to your requirements.
- Select the Edition/Location where you want your Ad to be published,
- Compose the Ads in the Ad Composition Section/Layout. Select Enhancements to highlight the Ad.
- Select the Dates and Check the total cost of the Booking.
- You must create a Guest Account by providing your details at this point before proceeding any further.
- Upload the documents and make the payment.
To know more about the deadlines or for any other queries, contact us at 9830629298 on Weekdays till 6 pm and on Saturdays till 4 pm.