An obituary (obit for short) is a news article that reports the recent death of a person, typically along with an account of the person’s life and information about the upcoming funeral. In large cities and larger newspapers, obituaries are written only for people considered significant.
As releaseMyAd is the largest online media buying agency, one can book newspaper advertisements from their home in few minutes and payment can be made according to the convenience of the client as releaseMyAd offers options which include Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Deposit or Cheque Deposits.
The reasonable cost of booking ads makes Sanmarg the first choice for many advertisers in India. And it has 1-day prior easy booking deadline.
To book an obituary in Sanmarg one has to provide the death certificate or sometime the crematorium certificate will also do.
Obituary is classified under categories like Besna, Bhog Ceremony, Chautha and Uthamna, Commemoration Havan, Condolences, Death Announcements, Marka, Mass and Services, Months Mind, Rasam Pagdi, Uthala, Vaikunta Samaradhana etc.
Steps of booking an obituary are-
- Choose the edition.
- Upload the ad matter.
- Select the release date, then uploading the document,
- Make The Payment Last.
Here are some compose tips of obituary ad matter:
- Mention the name of the person for whom this ad is given.
- Please mention the date of death within the ad content.
- Ensure not to mention the reason of death within the ad content.
- Mention the address or venue in case you are organising an event.
- Ensure to inform the date & time if events such as shardh/ month’s mind mass/ Cremation etc. are organized.
- Mention the names of the person who are placing the obituary ad.
For more information about Sanmarg Obituary Ad Booking feel free to call at 9830629298 or you can write to us at email@example.com.